Do you guys use the P411 ad boards?

I see a variety of providers advertise there but the views are relatively low compared to other sites. I had one p4 guy tell me that he didn't even know it existed (he had never noticed). Do you guys use it?

http://posts.preferred411.com/index....47CCD478A85CF0
A lot of ladies post feelers there. I check them almost every time I log in.
  • LNK
  • 09-12-2013, 03:11 PM
I was not aware of it, but I'm pretty new to P411.

I'll use it now that I'm aware of it.
Yes. When I'm looking for action.....Denver or Omaha.....P411 boards are the first place I check.
  • Seedy
  • 09-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Yes I do LD, quite a few ladies on there are not on eccie, especially the ones that travel from out of state.
Good question.
I use P411 a lot when I am looking. I hardly ever see anyone who is not a P411 member just because verification is so easy. As far as the ad boards on P411, I don't really look at them much. I just do a search for girls in my city and check their profile to see when they are around if they are visiting.
I've been a member there for about 7 years and never knew this section existed.
Thanks LD
I do check the ad boards on a regular basis. I feel a little safer with the ad boards on P411 than on other sources and screening is a snap.
It is the first thing I check when I am looking for a date.
I am a member and know it exists, but seldom use it. I find the user interface of p411 very annoying across the board.
A lot of ladies post feelers there. I check them almost every time I log in. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Yep... that pretty much describes me too. I check the ad board for my area about 3 times a week .. Mon/Wed/Fri to see if anyone new is planning on passing through town that hadn't posted on ECCIE Provider's thread yet. I've discovered a number of ladies planning on passing through that I then contacted and made an appointment with before they ever got around to posting on our local forums.
I always book through P411, if possible. I make my decisions about who to see based on reviews, etc. from ECCIE. I'll often look at the lady's P411 listing to double-check rates and so on, but until this moment I'd never seen the ad board.
I check P411 ad boards every town I am in and I have only seen P411 providers. For me it has made everything so easy to connect. I also like the avatar's on the ad board because it pops up and give a quick view. I would use your money shot for your ad board avatar.
Glad to hear this! I LOVE it because I post private menus and donations and message the gents our menus and dates plus specials straight to the point with very few back and forth or multi messages. Great thread LD!!!!!!