Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well, I'm required to travel this year and will be spending Thanksgiving in Belize instead of with family. I hope that everyone else has the good fortune to be among family and good friends. Both are a blessing.
Indeed they are sir. I'll have the good fortune of spending turkey day with almost 20 relatives in what could be my dad's last. On the other hand I will spend Christmas in the not so Christmasey Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Never the less Happy Holidays to mo gets and ladies alike.
Gents and ladies alike......fucking auto spell
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Happy
Thanksgiving
Everyone.
And go Cowboys
Wishing everyone a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I will be arriving in DFW tomorrow evening.

And like Tara Evans said........

GO COWBOYS!!!!

I hope to come out on national tv at the game. I'll hold a sign giving ECCIE a shoutout. And shout out to Von Spieler! LOL!!! Just kidding but I'll be at the game! Who else is going because I need some drinks while I'm there! LOL

Happy Thanksgiving and be safe everyone!

Attachment 371208
WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING, EVEN LUKE SKYWALKER WHO SEEMS TO LOVE TO STALK ME
as dodger said 13 is alot i began in 1983 GRENADA 1991 IRAQ AND THEN AGAIN IRAQ 2003 with many short stops in the middle i for one am glad this gun for hire is hung up, now i can just play with my toys and the range.
GODS SPEED AND ENJOY THANKGIVING
Wishing you and yours a Turkey-filled Holiday!

~£va Damita

Oh, and this year I know how to fry a turkey!
Way to go Eva! Just remember to make sure the turkey is thawed, not wet, and be sure to make sure you have the proper oil level to compensate for the oil displacement when you put the turkey in the fryer.
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Providers and Hobbyists!!!

Wishing you and yours a Turkey-filled Holiday!

~£va Damita

Oh, and this year I know how to fry a turkey! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Happy thanksgiving

I wanted to give a special thanks to the gentlemen here that take such good care of us Dallas ladies.

The last few months have been rough for me in many ways and my hobby friends are the ones that helped me keep going when I was so close to giving up.

This year is the first I will spend with my mother in over 16years so im excited for that, in the middle of moving so wont be able to cook but hopefully we will find somewhere to eat that is serving a decent thanksgiving meal... any suggestions?

Thanks again and have a happy holiday
Happy Thanksgiving to all the classy Eccie women who made the hobby a lot more fun this year!
Happy thanksgiving

I wanted to give a special thanks to the gentlemen here that take such good care of us Dallas ladies.

The last few months have been rough for me in many ways and my hobby friends are the ones that helped me keep going when I was so close to giving up.

This year is the first I will spend with my mother in over 16years so im excited for that, in the middle of moving so wont be able to cook but hopefully we will find somewhere to eat that is serving a decent thanksgiving meal... any suggestions?

Thanks again and have a happy holiday Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I know you and I are getting along right now but I know the holidays mean alot to people and family time. My mom every year will always cook a big thanksgiving dinner but last yr she was to sick from chemo and radiation from the cancer she had. So my brother and kiddo went to dennys on Thanksgiving day. It was actually really good. The stuffing was amazing.
Hope this helps.
I am thankful that I have met many lovely ladies over the past 7 years, since I moved back the Metroplex. Looking forward to my own Black Friday fun in a couple of days, while everyone is shopping. I plan on dining at the Y, and having my knob polished!
I know you and I are getting along right now but I know the holidays mean alot to people and family time. My mom every year will always cook a big thanksgiving dinner but last yr she was to sick from chemo and radiation from the cancer she had. So my brother and kiddo went to dennys on Thanksgiving day. It was actually really good. The stuffing was amazing.
Hope this helps. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank u and i hope your mom is doing better this year, i know how hard it is first hand seeing someone you love go through chemo

Happy thanksgiving