No More NBA threads PLEASE !!!!!

I will call myself the self-proclaimed leader of the black/African-American/Mixed-Race Americans WTF ever you want to call me or us Posters on the board. I declare a ban on NBA policy post. We have beat this subject to Ad Nauseam, please no more .....
Newbies bring it up.
  • Trey
  • 08-24-2010, 05:16 PM
God knows I wish they would just lock them too. It will come up with the noobs like the bbfs threads.
Yes PLEASE!.... Please mods can we get them closed quick....
There is an unlimited amount of vagina out there!
Maybe we could replace them with threads where the ladies post pics of their boobies...
Trivia. Who strarted the NBA list from the old site?
Lol. You're missing the point of the threads. Not only that, but you're accepting the horrible truth of the subject matter, which some enjoy. They're glad to see such a.....surrenderance.
Lol. You're missing the point of the threads. Not only that, but you're accepting the horrible truth of the subject matter, which some enjoy. They're glad to see such a.....surrenderance. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I should introduce you to camilleMorgan ...
Amazing how everyone's SOOOOOO TIRED of the subject matter, yet keep clicking on it and do nothing to oppose it or eradicate it. I guess it's not a big enough problem. But let the white dudes get this treatment. This board would be DESTROYED before THAT group accepted it happening to them.

Y'all know I'm right.
I do plenty to oppose and eradicate it.........but it keeps rearing it's ugly head........so my work is never done..............the end!