Name: Emily
Phone: 985-687-3831
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Hammond
State: Louisiana
Address: 1320 N. Morrison Blvd
Activities: FBSM, DFK, NURU, FIV, FIA, S&M, CBJ/BBLS, CFS, K9
Hair Length and Color: Emily has shoulder length hair, Lucy (petite) has long straight hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Emily is definitely in her 30's, not 20's! Lucy is definitely in her 30's possibly early 40's. I met both women, and the 3 of us had a little fun in the hallway.
Emily is "B" size but a very nice shape with small nips. She has very nice legs, and is about 5'-4" tall, maybe 120lbs?
Recommendation: Yes
Great review bud. I may have to try Emily again before she leaves.
Emily last day was Tuesday.

Hopefully the new batch is just as good.

Added private tags The Dr
New girls, Lona and Lisa. If anyone seen them, please provide some feedback.
  • BR-8
  • 06-07-2022, 09:21 PM
Any info on the new girls, Lona and Lisa? Looks, age, service provided? And, where does Emily go between Sunshine stays?? P.M. me if you're not comfortable answering here. Thanks
Emily goes to NY.
I heard on Facebook from retired policeman that they got robbed yesterday. Don’t know any details.
Would someone be so kind as to alert me when Wendy is back. That chick is off the charts hot. Beautiful. Thanks.
When i asked Emily about Wendy, she said July.
  • BR-8
  • 06-19-2022, 01:35 AM
What about the current talent there, Lona and Lisa??? Somebody has had to have seen them; what's the story? Is it currently o.k. to go to? PM me if you do not feel like openly sharing.
I’m also curious about the new talent (Lona/Lisa) if someone has details..?
Just go people. It will be fine. Wendy and Emily are unicorns but there aren’t ever old terrible hags in there.
Nini 25ish, 4'10 90lbs very pretty, no English
Lola -early 30's, 5'3, attractive,