I don't just beat people lol

Ok I get a lot of messages asking things like "do you just beat people" lol
While, yes being a dominatrix does typically involve some pain. A good amount of my clients don't like pain at all. A lot of clients just have a foot or boot or heel fetish. Some have a nurse (or other job) fetish. A lot of them just have a fantasy they want to act out (as I have an endless and extensive supply of pretty much any costume you could think of)
Some want to be dressed up, some want me to call them names. Some want a fantasy wrestling session where I put them in different wrestling holds. There's much more, but you get the point just wanted to clarify a bit I guess. I actually offer about 70+ different services, so "beating people" is just one. Class dismissed! Lol
Can we all chip in and make an appointment for XY?
Beating would be paramount!
from a post of mine in your welcome threAD

dear op,
I'm myself is not into this BUT!. If you ever come to ROC. I do have a job for a Dominatrix from hell. No need to hurt him. Just scare the shit out of the fucker for a few days. So can you start out as GFE for a hour, then chain him up and whip him for a few days. just askin

dear XY,
No not you.

dear Clam,
btw: if this works out, I will find a way to let you know. LOL

errr carry on all eh Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
eh

dear Howdy Do Me,
I will not chip in. But it would not bother me IJS

Dear I do not know your name or handle but know where you live,

you think that black(she nice in my eyes) chick with the baseball bat was nasty. A dom will be letting you off easy if I can pull that off.
mmmmm now where is my 25mm flare gun.

edit after post 4
12 to small for the job
lol I saw it, and while it sounds very entertaining and intriguing. All of my beatings are requesting by the person getting beaten, and therefore completely consensual. And as much as I'd enjoy it and love to help out, I'd rather avoid an assault charge lol
from a post of mine in your welcome threAD

eh

dear Howdy Do Me,
I will not chip in. But it would not bother me IJS

Dear I do not know your name or handle but know where you live,

you think that black chick with the baseball bat was nasty. A dom will be letting you off easy.
mmmmm now where is mt 12 mm flare gun. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
lol I saw it, and while it sounds very entertaining and intriguing. All of my beatings are requesting by the person getting beaten, and therefore completely consensual. And as much as I'd enjoy it and love to help out, I'd rather avoid an assault charge lol Originally Posted by Mistress Ashley
sorry about the edit

and

darn dang-nab-it-all
would it help (in PM) if you knew what he did to another gal. Till she got that baseball bat.

mmmm bet not. Thanks anyways
Can we all chip in and make an appointment for XY?
Beating would be paramount! Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
you still have hope
XY may like that
That's gonna piss me off, no man should ever ever pick on or hurt a girl. Please pm me.
sent, do not repeat or forward
I would never
sent, do not repeat or forward Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
thanks, you seem cool. And the guys wanting what you are giving I bet will be glad to see ya.
have fun and be safe

I know I have enjoyed you even I have never met or into what you're giving.
LOL maybe one of the other 70+ services, ya never know
I actually offer about 70+ different services, so "beating people" is just one. Originally Posted by Mistress Ashley
There are all different types of dominatrix. Some even offer oral, both giving and receiving, along with fs. Are those services available with you?
There are all different types of dominatrix. Some even offer oral, both giving and receiving, along with fs. Are those services available with you? Originally Posted by Celso
mmmm my beard could use some jus de chatte cologne.
mmmm my beard could use some jus de chatte cologne. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Perhaps you could query her on that service......
I'm blonde sooooooo idk what you're saying lol Celso please email me mistressashley90@gmail.com
mmmm my beard could use some jus de chatte cologne. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
its a french cologne Mistress