Red Headed Duo?

I'm a little skeptical of ListCrawler, so I just want to throw this out there to see if anyone has experienced these two lovely ladies. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...worth/76703273
They change their names in their videos, lol!
I probably wouldn’t risk it for those biscuits…
Their pictures look like they were screenshots and they used them for their post. It looks sketchy
Looks like a scam to me.
They're real. I haven't seen them, but have spoke to them on the phone
Saw them. Awful. Skip.
They're real. I haven't seen them, but have spoke to them on the phone Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Oh thank you. I distrust that site, but I was hoping these two are real. I appreciate your info, Sir.
Not worth it. Nice ladies but meh service.
I saw them in November and had a great time. Apartment smelled of smoke.
Saw them. Awful. Skip. Originally Posted by sportsfan1984
Thanks for the heads up.
Yeah, so we are very real and have many wonderful regulars. I would love to speak to any client who has spoken otherwise because outside of maybe 2 people who specifically got irritated because of something they didn’t “agree” with, we have had nothing but great reviews. We have never “changed our names on our videos” so whatever that was alluding do is false as well. I urge you to actually take the time to make the visit yourself so you will understand that it is a great time.
Saw them. Awful. Skip. Originally Posted by sportsfan1984
Would love to speak to you and verify that we have in fact ever seen you because we most certainly have never been told of any bad experience. 🤔
Would love to speak to you and verify that we have in fact ever seen you because we most certainly have never been told of any bad experience. 🤔 Originally Posted by stacynicoledfw
A lot of dudes WON'T tell you of their negative experience with you. Avoid confrontation, ESPECIALLY on LC. Plus, any SMART guy won't tell you he's on a review board. They'll just leave their review on the board. So you'll have NO WAY to know who's whose.
Yeah, so we are very real and have many wonderful regulars. I would love to speak to any client who has spoken otherwise because outside of maybe 2 people who specifically got irritated because of something they didn’t “agree” with, we have had nothing but great reviews. We have never “changed our names on our videos” so whatever that was alluding do is false as well. I urge you to actually take the time to make the visit yourself so you will understand that it is a great time. Originally Posted by stacynicoledfw
Thank you for stepping in. I have had bad experiences with ladies on Listcrawler so I thought I'd ask. I didn't mean for you to be attacked.
A lot of dudes WON'T tell you of their negative experience with you. Avoid confrontation, ESPECIALLY on LC. Plus, any SMART guy won't tell you he's on a review board. They'll just leave their review on the board. So you'll have NO WAY to know who's whose. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Yeah I meant more like why wouldn’t they put up a review if they had such a bad experience. I find it highly suspect that they just put a comment instead of leaving a formal encounter review. Thank you though for your advice, much appreciated.