Best looking guys

Since the men want to rate us women, why not do the same.

How many women have actually seen good looking clients?

I have had a few
I have had a couple who were just drop dead gorgeous, and they were repeat clients over a period of a few years ... just icing on the cake!

______________________________ _
Gayle Meyers
940-268-5538
text me!
Anyone from eccie?
I've realized there's like 3% of gorgeous hobbyists in texas
  • hfrog
  • 03-10-2022, 11:32 AM
Ill nominate myself haha
Ill nominate myself haha Originally Posted by hfrog
Lol got any proof?
Alas, I'm rocking that Homer Simpson look without the yellow skin. But I have a nice personality. LOL
I have received compliments about my physical appearance / bcd performance, but I realize that is a part of the hobby/IOP, and I can’t truly know a providers opinion.
The Sears powder blue jumpsuit and velcro tennies show that I'm a man of sophistication. But, when I'm rollin' in The Yugo, the ladies go wild.
That was in CA ... I just moved back a couple of months ago. That is why this OH2 problem is a real bummer for me!
I have met quite a few ridiculously handsome men in different age ranges... Handsomeness along with intelligence and respect- can we say A+!
I have received compliments about my physical appearance / bcd performance, but I realize that is a part of the hobby/IOP, and I can’t truly know a providers opinion. Originally Posted by ThickGirlEnthusiast

Definitely makes the list in my book
Meeeeeeeeeeee, or so I’m told during the shower, lol. Lol
Nice thread gals! Should also rate the guys by best abs, best ass, biggest set of tits, most suckable nipples, nicest biceps etc etc like we rate you!
  • BLM69
  • 03-10-2022, 05:12 PM
I believe tricks rate because they pay, once whores start paying for anything, then the judging can begin, what's crazy is it don't matter how tore up the trick is, he's getting blown and going in, stinky and all 😮 I couldn't do it, more power to the ones that put up with it
How many women have actually seen good looking clients?

I have had a few Originally Posted by Swanlake19
Really classy comment right here......