This snow bunny is staying in Buffalo after all....

Well guys of Binghamton and Syracuse looks like youll have to wait a little longer to see me.

I was hoping things would get better today with the road closures but they arent and I cant make it out of the city.

Ill be staying warm in my cozy bed if any one wants to join me here in winter wonderland lol
Need to come to Rochester babe.
I will agaon eventually
That changes my plans for the weekend lol. Was trying to move things around to try and see you. Guess I don't need to worry about it anymore. I hope all the Western NY people are safe and don't have to much property damage.
Stay safe girl!!! From what I see on the news it looks awful out there!! There was a pic on my Facebook from one of my friends who lives out there of her front door open with snow ¾ of the way up it!
Its only 6 feet, i thought you Buffaloers called that a dusting
Stay safe and warm gorgeous!!
Im a texas girl I dont do well here lol

Thanks!
Its only 6 feet, i thought you Buffaloers called that a light dusting Originally Posted by AmishGangster

Fixed it.

No wonder the Bills are going to leave.
Its only 6 feet, i thought you Buffaloers called that a dusting Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Get the broom out and sweep it up. Just a waste of gas running our snow-blowers for less than 6 feet! lol
Its only 6 feet, i thought you Buffaloers called that a dusting Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Get the broom out and sweep it up. Just a waste of gas running our snow-blowers for less than 6 feet! lol Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Another 14" overnight lol yes Amber better off to stay off the roads. Not much moving here in WNY again today
Originally Posted by Celso

Is Paul still barefoot????
Mmmmmmmm am I the only one that Amber makes feel all tingly inside?