Do vegans swallow?

So, I'm watching this CineMax series titled Topless Prophet. It's a reality show about this guy in Detroit (I think) who owns a huge strip club. This guy is rich and powerful. In the most recent episode, he is chasing after this woman that is playing hard-to-get. Being rich and powerful and able to get just about any woman he wants, this presents him with a challenge that he doesn't normally get and he decides to go after her. It turns out she's a vegan and won't do anything with a meat-eater. She won't even touch anything that came from an animal - not cheese, not eggs, not milk... nothing! Not only does he have to go vegan, but he has to do a 3-day "cleanse". Basically, she has him wrapped around her little finger. She's pwn'd him royally.

I'm thinking this through (which I doubt the guy has done) and mentally picturing the scenario where he has met all of her challenges and they are finally getting it on. Fucking and sucking ensues and during the blowjob he announces that he's going to cum in her mouth, and she says....
She might say....that's how I get my protein and gulp it down.....
Im thinkin she only eats fish tacos
if she is vegan then she don't put meat in her mouth. therefore she would not swallow lol.