Skin tight sprayed on leggings!

Went to a Chinese Buffet the other day and this young couple is seated directly across from us. She was about 21 pretty face, hot bod, great ass & ass cheeks like this pic and she was wearing leggings that looked exactly like these and you could clearly tell she was sans panties!
WTF do they find these pants???.....
Needless to say her presence was highly distracting making it hard to eat and concentrate on my sushi......

Nice ass.

Buffet sushi is in character.
try Fredrick's or local adult store
but they will not look as good on ya I bet
but they will not look as good on ya I bet Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Hahahahaha that comment made my day...
Hahahahaha that comment made my day... Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
Well then I am grateful to OSD for putting a smile on your face. Happy Thanksgiving!
Well then I am grateful to OSD for putting a smile on your face. Happy Thanksgiving! Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well JC!!!

OSD always seems to put a smile on my fave with his wise cracks

OSD always seems to put a smile on my fave with his wise cracks Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
Ya there's lots of rabble rousers here but he brings discretion.

OSD always seems to put a smile on my fave with his wise cracks Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
dang, where were you when I had a cabin in the Adirondacks. Utica could have so much better than just a stop for gas and a subway sub right off the t-way LOL

oh wait never mind, checked your showcase, you would have been... errr crap dang guide lines
but they will not look as good on ya I bet Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thinck they might make me look fat???.......
  • Tiger
  • 11-27-2014, 01:09 PM

Thinck they might make me look fat???....... Originally Posted by Celso

Surrre, you'll look great in them. They won't make your butt look big.
I am fat so I know they would on me.
I was thinking they look better with a camel toe rather than a ...
anyways, ask a provider if she knows where to get, or wear out and about
betting not
I was thinking they look better with a camel toe rather than a ...t Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LOL..... I was looking for her camel toe but she wore a longish sweater that hid her frontal nether region.....damit!....
I bet you where looking,
I know as a dirty old man I would be looking for that
even if a titty nipple guy

dang wish the jeans where tighter for a twofer view
  • Tiger
  • 11-27-2014, 02:05 PM
LOL..... I was looking for her camel toe but she wore a longish sweater that hid her frontal nether region.....damit!.... Originally Posted by Celso
dang, where were you when I had a cabin in the Adirondacks. Utica could have so much better than just a stop for gas and a subway sub right off the t-way LOL

oh wait never mind, checked your showcase, you would have been... errr crap dang guide lines Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You've gotta tell me now you can't leave me hanging!!