Albany HV has an Inferiority complex.

I get baffled by the Western NY guys who come here and say it is dead?
WHY? Because we don't have 115 assholes from 3 larger cities spending ALL of their free time talking about pure bullshit?
I mean, SERIOUSLY?!?! There are more than enough reviews for our area on a weekly basis to keep the area separate from a review standpoint.
If you want 'the locker room' or 'CO-ed' etc to be full of upset bullshit then go ahead and merge them .
But leave the review threads for the capital district separate. Why should I have to read or sift through reviews for Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, and everything in between just to read reviews on the 20-30 Albany ladies that are worth talking about.

It has been shown over and over again that the poisonous vitriol from the Upstate boards is not welcome here. We don't have guys with 10k post counts and 2 REVIEWS making nests over here. If you want to read that shit from those numbskulls click on that area and read away.
Why do you care what we do here? There are more than enough reviews and girls here to keep your dicks wet and sloppy. Just because the same 10-11 guys don't post 15-20 times a day, that makes it dead?
I thought this was a board to report about the local pussy, not dear fucking Abby.

SMFH

PK

post quoted above

thread linked above

My perspective is that I'd rather joke around about nothing that have a circle jerk over boring complements regarding somebody's story about getting laid for cash. We are here to share info but best I can see much more than half that info is guys frittering cash going gaga over ladies that merely made a career choice.
lucky they aint talkin bout ...plastic man!