Recommendations

ISO
Electricity company
WiFi/Cable or JUST WiFi package.

Any suggestions?

Moving on the 28
spectrum is pretty cheap

Not "hobby related" ... Snapperchat that..
^^^^& maybe it's for her incall?

Not "hobby related" ... Snapperchat that..
Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Phonoscope was the best deal I found for TV/Internet in Houston when I had my incall apartment.

Green Mountain was a good source for electricity, with the bonus of being an environmentally friendly power company.

Irish luck! Relocating is always a pain.
ISO
Electricity company Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
powertochoose.org will get you prices on several electric companies, so you can compare costs. One of these is a 'provider of last source' (not provider like on this site ) and their prices are a bit higher than the other prices. Basically if a person has horrible credit, this electric company has to provide them power. Just be sure and read the contract thoroughly and also see how long they've been in business. If they've been in business since 2000-2002 that means they've been in business since deregulation, which is a good thing. Also check the BBB just to make sure.
Phonoscope was the best deal I found for TV/Internet in Houston when I had my incall apartment.

Phonoscope was the best deal I found for TV/Internet was a good source for electricity, with the bonus of being an environmentally friendly power company.

Irish luck! Relocating is always a pain.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
(Phonoscope) was the best deal you found for TV/Internet w/wifi

So Ms Fancy this is a good power company for my apt bc my apt ins is also included ,trash, water, pest control & rent ...it gets pretty pricey @ time i just said yes bc i was in hotel to long and was ready to move in also (credit & deposit) i suppose i can google just thought id ask.

The other Tv/internet does that include all channels no movie just basic vhi,mtv,bravo,esports all the trash tv i love (yes i know but its my thing) credit/deposit?

I'll prob have to google search never heard of these.

Now a lady mentioned spectrum (cable/wifi i assume) Google to!

Just thought id ask ....i have a fire stick j/b lol it a little difficult for me to learn but im getting there.Trolls ZIP it

Any info will help if you get time.

Thank you
TV/Internet choice is going to be dependent on where you are moving - most locations you're only going to have a few land-based choices, and often only one. Satellite will likely be pretty expensive by comparison.

Good luck!

A65
I do just wifi cause I utilize Apple TV/ roku/firestick type product. Saves me $100 a month. We're at the point where we can get our news from our phone- and watch whatever we want on demand. Fuck the cable monopolies.
^^^I agree i have a firestick j/broke someone gave it to me and its awesome but its hard to figure out like movies in theaters now i cant get to play almost did but i dont know what im doing wrong....this is in my bedroom tv ,i have a 55" smart tv in living room and i just hotspot from my phone (we can't have satellite) where i live ,and i do have unlimited everything on my cell plan.

That being said it still buffers after have my computer,tablet,or firestick running of its wifi****frustrating

AS light company i cant change that until May if decide to stay id like a house.

I Really want wifi at this point being i have the firestick....

I guess ill do my research.

Thanks to OP for this thread and thanks to whom replied

Cendell M (im in Clear Lake Area)
powertochoose.org will get you prices on several electric companies, so you can compare costs. One of these is a 'provider of last source' (not provider like on this site ) and their prices are a bit higher than the other prices. Basically if a person has horrible credit, this electric company has to provide them power. Just be sure and read the contract thoroughly and also see how long they've been in business. If they've been in business since 2000-2002 that means they've been in business since deregulation, which is a good thing. Also check the BBB just to make sure. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
This helped a lot.
Thanks mucho to everyone
You're welcome.
ISO
Electricity company
WiFi/Cable or JUST WiFi package.

Any suggestions?

Moving on the 28 Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Xfinity
  • R.M.
  • 03-02-2018, 04:10 AM
I do just wifi cause I utilize Apple TV/ roku/firestick type product. Saves me $100 a month. We're at the point where we can get our news from our phone- and watch whatever we want on demand. Fuck the cable monopolies. Originally Posted by ValentinaAmaro
I feel the same way. I spend about $30.00 a year on cable. I did the math and I want to spend my $1800 on other things.
This helped a lot.
Thanks mucho to everyone Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
That info Dear John gave you was really great.
Xfinity is Comcast and that's the provider for cable that I use.
I pay something like $43 a month.