A Bust in Maine

Prostitution busts must be a rarity in Kennebunk, Maine. So when it happened, both the police and the press took it very seriously. The result is a rather fascinating and detailed account of what happened behind the scenes.

Unbelievable that the state of Maine could go so far overboard. They truly are bumpkins up there.
So much for looking for Ms. Wright.

Never give up your RL info gentlemen. You never know what kind of person you are dealing with.

Unbelievable that the state of Maine could go so far overboard. They truly are bumpkins up there. Originally Posted by <0
I wouldn't be so quick to refer to them as bumpkins. LE is pissing away our tax dollars just as much or more in western NY chasing and invading the privacy of consenting adults. Sex trafficking hysteria is a plague going after male rights as much as sex worker rights. Educate yourselves!
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/
Prostitution busts must be a rarity in Kennebunk, Maine. So when it happened, both the police and the press took it very seriously. The result is a rather fascinating and detailed account of what happened behind the scenes. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
If I didn't already, these details would definitely make me think twice if I was a man about patronizing a MP located in a strip mall/retail plaza or an agency that operates an incall location in a residential neighborhood...
mmmm yet most indy incalls are in a residential neighborhood. I'm lost LOL
If I didn't already, these details would definitely make me think twice if I was a man about patronizing a MP located in a strip mall/retail plaza or an agency that operates an incall location in a residential neighborhood... Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth
It could happen anywhere and to anyone not just MPs.

LE in WNY and local TV News stations are telling folks to report any suspicious activity they see so it can be investigated. LE is encouraging people to be nosy busybodies in WNY as they were in this related KENNEBUNK Maine article:
http://www.seacoastonline.com/articl...NEWS-120719911
It could happen anywhere and to anyone not just MPs.

LE in WNY and local TV News stations are telling folks to report any suspicious activity they see so it can be investigated. LE is encouraging people to be nosy busybodies in WNY as they were in this related KENNEBUNK Maine article:
http://www.seacoastonline.com/articl...NEWS-120719911 Originally Posted by Celso
And people are already nosy enough as is nowadays. Now they will be even more nosy if they suspect something.
Sorry about the bump, but the lady in question has finally been indicted with sensational details of her careless double life in this small Maine town, and Kennebunk is bracing for clients to be named/charged.
  • iggy
  • 10-06-2012, 02:51 PM
there was a TV movie on that subject. " THE CLIENT LIST " then a weekly show about a massage parlor being Brothel !!
I made mention of this long ago. When I first started I heard about how there are A LOT of BP girls that record sessions in case anything happens to them. Primarily agency or pimped girls. They either use laptops, webcams, nanny cams, or have cams stashed somewhere in their bedroom. Most people replied they never heard of that or it can't be true. SMH hate to say told you so but it happens a lot. Not to leak anything but years ago somewhere in a forum I read about massage parlors all owned by the same person keeping face pics from cams and names of clients using credit cards/debit cards with "tipper", "overstayer", "bad hygiene","regular"... notes attached.
  • Tiger
  • 10-06-2012, 05:56 PM
I read about it this morning in the Portland Press Herald. It was front page news.
I wasn't able to locate any zumba classes here.
The anticipated release of clients' names is so dreaded that the local school district has asked the staff to prepare to help students whose families might be implicated.
Calling them "bumpkins" might be unfair.... but they sure live sheltered lives. The over-reaction and "shocked" local responses to all of this are hysterical to read. I'll bet this was the most interesting local news story in a VERY long time.
The local newspaper there is actually offering "where to get help" advice for the to-be-accused clients, their S.O.'s, and children.