Introduction

I wanted to introduce myself to you lovely West Texas Gents.......

I am known as Daddy's Girl based out of Austin but you all can call me Madysen Rae (what I go by on p411)

I will be traveling your way during the summer and would love to get feed back as to where is the good places to visit in your neck of the woods and where not to stay. I like to consider myself one of the top providers in Austin (My reviews speak for themselves) and I only want to cater to the best lovers in West Texas.

I am looking forward to meet you ........

***Attached below are a few pics***
Any of the towns would love to have a well reviewed woman like you stop for a visit.
Amarillo +1
Try Coyote Bluff for a good burger or steak while you are in town. A great little Hole In The Wall.
Amarillo +1
Try Coyote Bluff for a good burger or steak while you are in town. A great little Hole In The Wall. Originally Posted by sidekick
Amarillo +1 +1 =2

Please do not sneeze inside the bluff as all walls will fall down and I will lose my favorite burger joint.
Lubbock would work.
Amarillo +1+1+1=3
El Paso, if you can stand the heat....
It looks like Amarillo is the winner! Of course you can visit the other West Texas cities along the way.
Amarillo +1+1+1=3 Originally Posted by wtbaddog
Wow wtbaddog. I didn't know you knew algebra. I'm impressed.
As long as I don't have to use my toes!!
Hi Daddy's Girl, I PM you some info. I also just wanted to let you know that I am one of best lovers in West TX. and not ashamed to say so.
Hi Daddy's Girl, I PM you some info. I also just wanted to let you know that I am one of best lovers in West TX. and not ashamed to say so. Originally Posted by keithtxyankee
He's also incredibly humble.
He's also incredibly humble. Originally Posted by JHurt1968
And those are his short comings! ROFL
Now that was funny!!!!!!
El Paso is the place to be!