Drumpf vs the CIA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9685b6a5e31c

He doesn't believe them. He won't listen to them. He argues that the 17 intelligence agencies that have investigated the Russian hack of the DNC is bullshit and that they're only more excuses for why he won.

This is dangerous folks.

Ignoring the intelligence community is a threat to our entire country.

I, like so many of you, am praying that the Donald Trump who dragged America through tabloid hell as he seized power would not be the same Donald Trump who serves as President.

Waiting...

Trump denies CIA report that Russia intervened to help him win election
By Elise Viebeck December 11 at 9:05 AM

President-elect Donald Trump said he does not believe the CIA’s conclusion that Russia intervened in the election to help him win, attributing the assessment to Democrats who supported Hillary Clinton and claiming repeatedly that the U.S. intelligence community has “no idea” what might have happened.

“I think it’s ridiculous,” Trump said in an interview with “Fox News Sunday,” his first Sunday show appearance since the election last month. “I think it’s just another excuse. I don’t believe it . . . No, I don’t believe it at all.”

Trump also denied the importance of receiving the daily intelligence briefing, a tradition for presidents and presidents-elect. He has received the briefings only sporadically since winning the election.

“I get it when I need it,” he said. “I’m, like, a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years.”
This is dangerous folks.

Ignoring the intelligence community is a threat to our entire country. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's what you told W, right?
You do t seem to have an opinion here, LL?

SImply raging, trolling and stalking.

Come back when you have a comment relevant to this latest act of stupidity by our Tweeter in Chief (elect).
This is dangerous folks.

Ignoring the intelligence community is a threat to our entire country. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's what you told W when he was mulling the Iraq intelligence, right assup?
my issue is the (the D) said 8 yrs... REALLY?!?! HE hasn't started yet and assumes winning again.. does he think we'd vote for him if there was ANY OTHER reasonable option? That's worth a hearty belly laugh right there.
That's what I love about the " Donald" !!!!!!

my issue is the (the D) said 8 yrs... REALLY?!?! HE hasn't started yet and assumes winning again.. does he think we'd vote for him if there was ANY OTHER reasonable option? That's worth a hearty belly laugh right there. Originally Posted by nuglet
He best watch out! Ol' JFK ran afoul o' them old skill CIA spooks an' y'all r'member whut happendt ta him!
LOL David...
The main difference is there would be a celebration instead of national mourning..
  • DSK
  • 12-12-2016, 09:13 PM
He best watch out! Ol' JFK ran afoul o' them old skill CIA spooks an' y'all r'member whut happendt ta him!
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Yes, I do remember. Oswald shot the guy out of the 6th floor window at the Texas School Book Depository, acting alone. The CIA had nothing to do with it, as they were trying to blow up Fidel with an exploding cigar.
Lol
And this.....
my issue is the (the D) said 8 yrs... REALLY?!?! HE hasn't started yet and assumes winning again.. does he think we'd vote for him if there was ANY OTHER reasonable option? That's worth a hearty belly laugh right there. Originally Posted by nuglet
At the rate he's going, he's gonna get whacked by some former Miss Universe contestant who spat and didn't swallow.

Before the inauguration.

• tzv13
  • 12-13-2016, 01:46 PM
I blame Sarah Palin for this. She said that she could see Russia from her backyard yet she said nothing.
At the rate he's going, he's gonna get whacked by some former Miss Universe contestant who spat and didn't swallow.

Before the inauguration.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yay!!!
That's what I love about the " Donald" !!!!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
So do you think the CIA and the other 16 agencies involved in this investigation just decided out of the blue that this act of cyber warfare was BS.

You also believe that Russia poses no threat to US security?

And you think that Drumpf doesn't need daily intelligence briefings because he's already intelligent enough?

Just checking.