And now ... Rick Perry, Secretary of OOOOPS!

This gets stupider and stupider.

http://time.com/4598910/rick-perry-d...gy-oops-gaffe/

I wonder where Goodhair will show up for his first day on the job. Hope he remembers the name of the agency.

But as low as we've set the bar, Perry makes more sense than any of Drumpf's other appointees. Unless maybe Drumpf was thinking about Katie Perry.

It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

Don't ask me what "it" is. Ooops!
I think Donald Trump should add Sarah Palin to his cabinet. That would complete the circus of clowns.
  • DSK
  • 12-13-2016, 09:07 PM
You boys are just jealous - I hope Trump keeps it up and guys like Perry run off all the liberals in government, and tosses the [prohibited word]s off of a 6 story parking garage.
  • tzv13
  • 12-13-2016, 11:07 PM
Yssup Rider is this your Safe Place?
Apparently not... I've been followed here by some of my greatest admirers, including a notorious alt-right stalker, as you all can see.
The butt hurt is strong with this one.
The butt hurt is strong with this one. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Yeah. You'd think he'd be tired of being a sore loser by now. I couldn't live that way.
In ol' Ricky-boy's dee-fence, he's an Aggie an' he prolly wanted to git rid o'tha Dept o' Energy cuz he thot it had to do wif' makin' shore e'ery buddy had a good breakfust!

It's tha most 'portant meal o' tha day!

An' if'n he'd had his Wheaties when he got up, he prolly wulda 'membered thar name!