Name: Perfect
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Dallas
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Bbbj doggie missionary and the surfboard as they called it ?
Hair Length and Color: Was tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very short dark hair did I mention very short.
Recommendation: Yes
Perfect time!!!
Good review, added to my to do list.
I was there this weekend to see another sterling young provider, Vicky (also amazing), and ran into Perfect in the hall. Couldn't help but think how lucky we are to have her and how I needed to pay a visit to see her again ASAP! She's the essence of sexiness and -- to my mind -- simply the ideal provider. Literally the girl of my dreams.

Thanks for your own positive assessment, which is much appreciated!!
Is her body,Perfect? Any tats or other marks ?
Does she have short or long hair? Both descriptions have been posted
Does she have short or long hair? Both descriptions have been posted Originally Posted by FattyMcGee
Anybody knows? Most reviews mention it was tied or in a ponytail. When their hair is tied it seems shorter.
Anybody knows? Most reviews mention it was tied or in a ponytail. When their hair is tied it seems shorter. Originally Posted by Picachulon
this is accurate.. I think Perfect's hair is neither long or short, mostly tied. OTOH, her pubic hair is so short I couldn't see it
No tats or marks that I recall, so yes!

And correct: medium hair, usually up in a pony tail to avoid catching excessive cum (with her, it's a real risk!)

BlueIV, with your handle, I assume you anticipated her arrival.

With the current crop of providers there, I think most hobbyists will practically need an IV to replenish their precious bodily fluids after these cum-drainers have their way with us!
IV Hell!!! Mouth to .... always work
And correct: medium hair, usually up in a pony tail to avoid catching excessive cum (with her, it's a real risk!) Originally Posted by BobbyMann
Why would she try to avoid cum in her hair? I am sure cum has lots of vitamins that her hair can benefit from.
Should be BlueVIII for the VIII cherubs circling the divine throne.