Snowballing?

Snowballing is something that i really enjoy during a session and yesterday was the first time i tried this with my doubles partner misswettwett. Lol it kind of caught her off guard but afterwards we were speaking up on it and she thinks its something that she wouldn't mind doing again! The question is are their others(men and women) who enjoys this as well?
Only if it involves throwing em on a ski slope.
Lol
Only if it involves throwing em on a ski slope. Originally Posted by Codybeast
I didn't have a clue what snowballing was so I did a quick google search. I've always said what you do with my goo once I give it to you is your business. Some guys want a lady to swallow, some want them to spit, hell if you wanna pass it to your friend have at it I'm done with it. Some ladies tell me my juice is so sweet they like to use it to flavor their coffee and tea.
You can flavor our coffee or tea lol we can use a little flavor
If football wasn't on and I wasn't so damn lazy on Sunday's I'd prolly come drop some off but you'd have to snowball it into the coffee. Just to clarify as I just finished reading the google search. Once I drop it don't try and bring it back this way. Snowball that lovely goo the other direction as far as you want. Once out, I'm done with it.
  • ztonk
  • 09-09-2012, 02:20 PM
I've always said what you do with my goo once I give it to you is your business. Originally Posted by homer13
First thing that popped into my head when I read this:

Little Homers!

z
First thing that popped into my head when I read this:

Little Homers!

z Originally Posted by ztonk

Ya, me to. As long as they don't make Popsicle's I don't worry too much.
Lol misswettwett stop being naughty on maybe our last night her e in Austin
Homer i prefer it in our tea or kool aid or something the coffee will be too hot lol
You know whats kind of weird homer? I have always had a fantasy where i get gang banged and all the guys bust their load in one champagne glass and at the end i drink it yum yum . Funny how close you were
Lol misswettwett stop being naughty on maybe our last night her e in Austin
Homer i prefer it in our tea or kool aid or something the coffee will be too hot lol Originally Posted by Super Head 713
It goes great in a fruity cool aide or iced tea. It's better for you then sugar and packed full of vitamins. It can also be used like a protein shake.
So so true lol maybe we should invest in this new protein drink lol we can split the profits 90/10 lol jkjk but 50/50. Any buyers?

It goes great in a fruity cool aide or iced tea. It's better for you then sugar and packed full of vitamins. It can also be used like a protein shake. Originally Posted by homer13
So so true lol maybe we should invest in this new protein drink lol we can split the profits 90/10 lol jkjk but 50/50. Any buyers? Originally Posted by Super Head 713

Great idea, I can even give away free samples.

::raises hand:: I've partaken in it once or twice hehe.
Lol
Great idea, I can even give away free samples.

Originally Posted by homer13