Sandestin - Yeah or Oh!!

Booked an overnight at the Courtyard on Grand Boulevard (Dec 2/3). This is part of my annual FL trip.
Trying to make sure I do not need to change locations - have usually stayed in Destin, but, felt too lazy to drive any further than I had to (from Tallahassee) to have fun.
Assuming everything is open, drinks on me if you come by 😉
Open and thriving. Emeril’s is right next door as well as other high end restaurants. Great location.
I recently stayed at the Hyatt. Everything is open.
Florida NEVER closed due to Covid. We have the best Governor in the world. thanks Ron. DeSantis 2024!
Just do NOT smoke in the room at Courtyard. We didn't, but my date sneaked one on the balcony and left a tiny bit of ashes. $250 charge!
Just do NOT smoke in the room at Courtyard. We didn't, but my date sneaked one on the balcony and left a tiny bit of ashes. $250 charge! Originally Posted by daty4life
My habits are socially motivated. Haven't found any company yet. But, will keep this in mind - so, appreciate the heads-up..
Contact Vanessa Ink. She is in FWB.
Contact Vanessa Ink. She is in FWB. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Thanks for the info..
All reviews/comments I saw indicated her preference was Incall for 1st time admirers & I prefer outcall when I travel (for obvious reasons).