Models ?

Why do so many providers and backpage girls, regular women, whoever, list themselves as "Models". I assume that this is good for business or gets the attention wanted. Fuck, to think about it I did meet a girl a got excited when she mentioned that she modeled, but I digress..... I think something needs to be cleared up:

Just because someone takes pictures of you does not make you a model. You see models get PAID. If those photos are on a website somewhere, it means that you posted pictures, unless that website PAYS you. I dont care if an agency takes the photos, Jack Flash, Ray-Ray, etc..., it still doesnt make you a model unless they PAY you. I guess you can see where I am headed with this. When you do something in life and they dont PAY you for it, it is a HOBBY or you are volunteering.

For example, I like golf, I play golf but I am not a "Golfer", you that implies that I get paid to do it. I pay the course, I play the course, I go home. If I listed Golfer under occupation, what would you think...... (NAN, before you say it "Tiger Woods")

I am just tired of reading a bio of some women (hobby/civvie) who states that she modeled or models and when you meet them, you know it was a lie. Oh well, I guess I should stop saying that my dick inst small in my Bio then .....

CIAO
Just chalk it up to SHS.

You can't just come around here spitting your venom and ripping girls dreams up from under them!

Just wrong...
okay BDS...suck my big black dick.

*channeling ii2*
NaN, you are on your own.
ii2 said it, not me.

You can't just come around here spitting your venom and ripping girls dreams up from under them!

Just wrong... Originally Posted by BDS
Thats some funny shit.... btw "favorite flower" I read your bio, it doesnt say model. Even though you are a Model... citizen that is

NAN, first of all it is NOT big, second of all it is a mochachino color and no turtle neck (aka I am circumcised). I may post a pic in this thread.
There isn't any "true" models on this board. There are a few wanna be's but that is about it. I know of several dumb ass hookers that advertise on here and then go post photos and shit on Model Mayhem with their real name but use the same photos. One of them was stupid enough to use blured photos on eccie and unblurred of the exact same photos with her real name on MM.
its called a fantasy OP ... they are trying to create a fantasy for their clients...
I completely agree with you. Models are those who are paid for taking their photos. They have portfolios. If their picture is in a magazine or on a billboard or even advertised somewhere besides the internet then they are legit models. I cannot stand girls who say they are playmates on here when "honey you're not one!" Same goes for girls who say they are models. Tell the truth for once. I, however, can post the "cheerleader thing" because I am one! Be yourself and not try to be someone else. I know it's suppose to be fantasy, but if the girl that labels herself a playmate or model doesn't look like one then it's not a fantasy...it's just a big fat lie!
I just got to say one thing....

Jemma, them new pics in your showcase.. they are smoking fucking hot!!!
I just got to say one thing....

Jemma, them new pics in your showcase.. they are smoking fucking hot!!! Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I agree.
Thanks I think...

I can't tell if you're being a smart ass or being truthful.

If truthful then thank you Jack that's a first LOL!
100% truthful and sincere
Well thank you very much Jack! Highly appreciated coming from you.