this Big Booty MiLF is Having An Awesome Visit in Austin So Far

I'm really impressed with the gentleman here in Austin.
I've had a great visit so far.
Everyone who has contacted me via Eccie &/or P411 have all been very respectful and respectable.
So Big Thanks Y'all.
Ill be here until 11am Thursday.
- C U M - S P A N K - ME - I - LIKE - IT -
DAMN AUSTIN 90 PEOPLE VIEWED THIS AND NOT ONE LIKE OR COMMENT. Y'all WANT ME GONE THAT BAD??? LOL
If you've had such a great visit, why does it matter if anyone comments? I don't know about you-- but I pay my bills much quicker with appointments than comments on a forum thread.
DAMN AUSTIN 90 PEOPLE VIEWED THIS AND NOT ONE LIKE OR COMMENT. Y'all WANT ME GONE THAT BAD??? LOL Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
You are just another attention seeking whore trying to drum up business in CoEd.

The desperation shows.
well well.... Bless your little hearts. lol
Nice to know how you feel..... .
In Houston we use the forums daily.
When people visit Us we encourage them to get on the boards.
Sorry you don't like my post.
If I was so desperate id probably work more than part time.
Id probably work a lot more hours than 10am-10pm when I am available. but thanks for participating in chatting about My visit to My hometown......
(staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk)

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Respect the man not the race bro.

Im glad youre having fun, but it might be best if you try not to stir up the trolls.
You post this in your showcase: *********** LIMITED BBBJ - DATY - GFE AVAILABLE FOR *GENOUROUS *WELL GROOMED GENTLEMAN ONLY (please be trimmed/managed in the lower region. Willing to freshen up apon arrival. Also willing to tip) *********
Do you up-charge for gfe? Nevermind. Already found the answers in your reviews.
You post this in your showcase: *********** LIMITED BBBJ - DATY - GFE AVAILABLE FOR *GENOUROUS *WELL GROOMED GENTLEMAN ONLY (please be trimmed/managed in the lower region. Willing to freshen up apon arrival. Also willing to tip) *********
Do you up-charge for gfe? Nevermind. Already found the answers in your reviews. Originally Posted by Bourne Whorist
thought it to be pretty self explanatory. Be Clean. Managed down stairs and willing to tip for the EXTRAS you seek. if you see BBBJ on a review then you know they are trimmed with smooth clean dicks. and tipped. I like to stay safe and clean. I'm not the provider that sucks every dick through the door bare.

Are the hatful men on here the guys that go to socials around here?? Coach Paul had invited me to one before but I didn't make it. kind of glad I didn't.
In co-ed when I visited San Antonio I also got on the boards after I was off the clock. and I didn't say thank you. I said the opposite and got nothing but nice responses.
Here I get called an attention seeking whore. for posting on the boards when I get off work.. please sir stick to the girls who allow that type of disrespect. I do not. obviously the jerks commenting here are not the sweet gentleman this post is about.

And trolls are just that trolls. Not Proper Gentleman hobbyists. sorry they seem to run the Austin boards. it much better when other cities. Austin has a bad reputation for trolls and assholes to talk shit on girls on the boards they don't know. me trying to spark up convo after work didn't call for me being named called. lol but whatever. I was born here but you reminded me why I wouldn't live here.
If you've had such a great visit, why does it matter if anyone comments? I don't know about you-- but I pay my bills much quicker with appointments than comments on a forum thread. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Well said.
I'm not trolling Ho. You posted in this section. So let us get real. You are a "full figured" Ho that up sells men for the privilege of sucking your pussy, and then you turn around and post in Coed, because you are not getting attention? WTF is wrong in your mind?
die starke und verrückt wird immer durchsetzen.....

Meinen schwanz ist nicht schmutzig, aber gross es ist.
Meinen schwanz ist nicht schmutzig, aber gross es ist. Originally Posted by Bourne Whorist

HAHA!!

Ich packe einen sehr kleinen
Arbeit ist arbeit.