Good bars/clubs to go and have your wife flirt with like minded people?

Any recommendations? We usually have fun at Funkytown...but its been slow this year....

Looking for suggestions.
The bar at Capital Grille can be fun.

Avoid The Spot. I've heard from multiple sources that it's bad news and unsafe. Find the infamous KC Crime Fighter on fb for his take. Grain of salt with KCCF of course, but some truth to it for sure.
In addition to a couple plaza bars, RS names a good one, there's a handful of hotel bars where civie gals can have their pick when there's a decent convention in town.
Simply consider which hotels would have the type of guys she might be interested in.
We have done the hotel thing...pretty hit or miss...you are correct.
Touches!!
Hotel Phillips has a Speak easy in the Basement.
Went with a friend..had an exceptional
And memorable experience!!!
Hotel Phillips has a Speak easy in the Basement.
Went with a friend..had an exceptional
And memorable experience!!!
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Ah yes....
The Phillips, been drinking, eating, and licking there for a couple decades. Not a great pick-up bar though.
Ah yes....
The Phillips, been drinking, eating, and licking there for a couple decades. Not a great pick-up bar though. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Have you seen the remodel & the Speak ez..OMGGGG!
You know ...my non sexual fetish .
HEAVEN!!!
Oh yeah, back when it opened.
Short walking distance to the Folly Theater.
Excellent package of show, drinks/dinner then BCD.
There are actual a few LS type clubs, NOT the Spott and another opening...or so I've been told I would just say to get involved in that community a bit more and you'll find out where they are. If you're with your wife, you'll have no problems as swinging is very much a couples activity. Single guys MIGHT get in, but not easily as single guys are a dime a dozen. But they have their own sites and meeting places. Depends a bit on what you're into and, of course, socio-economic status as they tend to be a bit clickey.