Labor day weekend...let me guess

Many of you will be heading out to some lake?!
Taking your boat out?

Please rub it in so i can be super jealous
Nope! Son's birthday and family thing w/o most grand kids! First time EVER without grand kids!! Sucks when they get old(er).
Boat you must be kidding! I dont own a boat nor am I going to the lake...i would rather save my $$ and spend it on the hobby.

Im staying home, chilling and enjoying my paid day off before i start the field training portion of my training on Tuesday
Well I’m drinking. And I don’t even know where the lake is
I mean, I don't have a coat but I could rub you if it will help... ��
Well I’m drinking. And I don’t even know where the lake is Originally Posted by Gemma34

I got a small lake Gemma come on over & we can throw a blanket down have few drinks & discuss whatever comes UP!!
Well I’m drinking. And I don’t even know where the lake is Originally Posted by Gemma34
My kind of woman! That's exactly what I would be doing if I wasn't working. Lake....bad, gin...good!
Well Cheney Resivoir is 38 min West of Wichita and Eldorado State Fishing Lake is 42 min East of you. Just in case you were curious.

Grizz
Getting my Harley ready to ride. :-) I need a "bob"
Three day weekends are the perfect time for some Sunday night boomala-boomala. I'm thinking something in an athletic brunette about five nine.
Many of you will be heading out to ... Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Horse show
LOL!!!
I want a boat! Or even better..a friend with a boat
I have a boat, but it's too damned hot out to be on the water.