Whoa. Things sure have changed.

I don't come around these parts very often, but occasionally it's nice to connect with old friends. I had a group of buddies I used to exchange leads on great massage providers, and sadly that group has finally dried up.

If we knew each other, and especially if we know each other very well, I'd love to hear from you. Drop me a message here or at blowpoptx(at)gmail.com .
Blowpop! Blowpop! Have not seen that handled in a very long time
Hola Blowpop

Is this your seasonal appearance
I don't come around these parts very often, but occasionally it's nice to connect with old friends. I had a group of buddies I used to exchange leads on great massage providers, and sadly that group has finally dried up.

If we knew each other, and especially if we know each other very well, I'd love to hear from you. Drop me a message here or at blowpoptx(at)gmail.com . Originally Posted by blowpop
I have a massage table at one of my honeycomb hideaways in Houston.

Is that what it will take to bring you out?
Hey Blow!
Louie! How the hell are you, old friend?

Is that what it will take to bring you out? Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Sweetheart, you know exactly how to make me smile; if you're doing massages, I'd be a fool to turn you down.

Gentlemen, I've been in the hobby for a moment or two. Italia just might be the most sensual woman I was ever fortunate enough to meet in this thing of ours.
Hey Blow! Originally Posted by Kammye
Hey, Kammye!
Sweetheart, you know exactly how to make me smile; if you're doing massages, I'd be a fool to turn you down. Originally Posted by blowpop
+1
One of the very few young ladies in town with an actual massage table, worth a visit for the rubdown alone.
Thanks fellas
Just being "me"
Muahhh

Is that what it will take to bring you out? Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Now you are talking!
Hey, Kammye! Originally Posted by blowpop

Hey ole buddy, I sent you a PM either here on or ourhome2. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Sweetheart, you know exactly how to make me smile; if you're doing massages, I'd be a fool to turn you down.

Gentlemen, I've been in the hobby for a moment or two. Italia just might be the most sensual woman I was ever fortunate enough to meet in this thing of ours. Originally Posted by blowpop
I’ll second that sir.