Light up your sex life

I am a long time subscriber to the notion that lighting can, and does in my case, help you create a good mood. My home (where I acted as general contractor) is equipped with many features I designed, built and installed myself. My favorite is the BLUE indirect lighting that I have timed to come on in the morning and on dark stormy days.

Now to the point:
I "entertain" many young providers at my home and I have been developing a lighting scheme to hopefully enhance our sexual completion. I have built a circuit with 10 channels and connected them to 30 strings of led bulbs. The bulbs are white light, bright white light, and gold light. I have strung them across my BR ceiling with the 3 colors intertwined and designed into a star burst effect across the ceiling emanating from the head of the bed to all sides of the room. I have many mirrors (8) scattered around the room all angled on the walls to point to the bed. I have installed the circuit board behind the headboard (also mirrored) and put a simple switch where I can reach it on the headboard. I am after all an Electronic Engineer and might use my education for something useful. LOL

I sat a timer to have the lights pulse for 45 seconds and plan to hit the switch when ever my intended "target" or I have an O to see if the lights enhance the experience.

My first "target" will be my ATF from Barcelona who has screaming, shaking, scratching, biting O's. She is a sexual FREAK...I plan to surprise her when we "engage" on New years eve - doing my favorite New Years activity I call "In this year out the next!"

I will report IF I live through the experience

I hope my plan doesn't upset our self appointed critic - O I forget I don't give a shit what the insecure guy says or does.
Cool story bro
Ive never really thought about it but don't most people close their eyes when they come?
Sounds like a blast , great ideas
Ive never really thought about it but don't most people close their eyes when they come? Originally Posted by peabody
Most definitely in my case or my eyes roll back BUT these LEDs are sooo bright that you can see the light through your eyelids, it's just short of a lighting strike in the room. It's brighter than I expected but it is what it is...Like I said we'll see what my ATF thinks>>Hopefully we'll cum at the same time, we might get a sunburn-NOT!
Lighting is very effective in altering a persons mood as well as many other things.

A great example is parking lot lighting. Which are you more attracted to a most repelled by:
Brightly lit lot or dimly lit lot.
Look at new car lots at night an see how they a lit.
This works in your home as well.
Some people love the warm color lights as it makes them feel cozy while others dislike what they call the yellow light. We all perceive color differently.
If you do not think lighting can alter your perception then just take a look at how many different types, shapes, arrangements, colors and so forth of light fixtures.
Good lighting can make you look great and bad lighting can make you look like shit.
:facepalm:
I RE-ITERATE "I hope my plan doesn't upset our self appointed critic - O I forget I don't give a shit what the insecure guy says or does."
Wakeup is probably lucky to find the light switch much less operate it.

My only concern is that some people are subject to seizures triggered by flashing lights.
I would hold on pretty tite.
Let me know how it works out for you.
hey OP do you dance and strip for the ladies as well? you know....pull a switch-a-roo? if not the lights don't make a dam a difference. If you stripping for em then I'm sure those flashing lights make it a sensual seduction.

hey OP do you dance and strip for the ladies as well? you know....pull a switch-a-roo? if not the lights don't make a dam a difference. If you stripping for em then I'm sure those flashing lights make it a sensual seduction.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
our know it all village idiot has spoken
our know it all village idiot has spoken Originally Posted by tbone2u
good thing this the internet huh where your scary ass can act like a real bad ass....have fun with it its your e World. ;-)
This is an excellent thread ... it gives me an extra something to do with the tebowmas lights.
And not one word about cookies.... fuck this thread
i prefer the first meeting slash courting to be under mercury vapor...like bissy streetlights

then high pressure sodium for mood lighting

then a strobe lit spinning disco ball just as i launch the payload

but hey....that's just me