Best razor

Gents, what is the best razor for shaving your 🏀? I am talking about smooth shave and no nicks (ouch!). Thanks to all.
Real men go old school...

• ognob
  • 12-31-2016, 12:14 AM
tweezer.

snatch ever hair out by the root...one by one.
This question again

An ol skool straight razor.

Prison style straight edge razor will work best.

I have a steady hand, let me do it.

Duct tape works best.
If you're going to remove the hair, it's better to wax. It lasts a lot longer and there is less chance of getting ingrown hairs or an infection. You need someone who knows what they are doing though.

R.M. does male grooming: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=14483

Electric shaver.
Venus Spa for women works well on men....
I use a Bic 2 disposable. I find it works best for that job after I have already used it on my face 2 to 3 times. I use a light touch and am willing to accept missing one or two rather than getting them all every time but getting cuts.

I posted a similar question in the men's lounge about 6 months ago, so I knew you were about to be trolled mercilessly. But the main thing I learned was to maintain it. No less than twice a week, cuts and problems just go away.
I use a Bic 2 disposable. I find it works best for that job after I have already used it on my face 2 to 3 times. I use a light touch and am willing to accept missing one or two rather than getting them all every time but getting cuts.

I posted a similar question in the men's lounge about 6 months ago, so I knew you were about to be trolled mercilessly. But the main thing I learned was to maintain it. No less than twice a week, cuts and problems just go away. Originally Posted by ThePainter
This^^^. Works great. Chicks dig silky balls.
Weed Eater.
Gillette Mach 3. Close with no nicks.
Weed Eater. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Or a bench grinder with a standard ,and a Scotch Bright wheel. LOL.
OK, Fuck It!

A Brush Hog.
My sack has all the hair god intended, and real women love it