Why am I so horny?

I mean seriously, does the urge ever go away?

I've been "in the game" since I was 17 and I'm going on 35 and I'm just getting hornier and hornier.

If I could have channeled all of this energy into something productive like playing the guitar, I'd be jimmy Hendrix.
  • dmode
  • 12-31-2016, 06:56 PM
Dead via barbiturate overdose?
Must be broke now, to ponder that question.
the only cure

is more cow bell
  • dmode
  • 01-01-2017, 01:58 AM
the only cure

is more cow bell Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
If the urge goes away, then you will be considered asexual. Which may be a good thing, considering you want to be free of the urge.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, now you are attracted to the human female, the most cunning of all females in getting what they want from the male. You are not attracted to other female species, such as the rhino. But when a male rhino sees a female, he thinks she is a babe.

You can try to stop. You can think of sperm as electrons. They will continue to build up in your body, if not released the pressure will build. Eventually your balls will explode, or you will go insane.
They will continue to build up in your body, if not released the pressure will build. Eventually your balls will explode, or you will go insane. Originally Posted by VitaMan

That's hilarious.

I've been going through something similar. Everyone kept telling me, "Wait 'til you're 30, your libido is going to go crazy." It was already high in my 20s. About 2 months before my 30th birthday, that shit kicked into overdrive. I just turned 31 a week ago, and I swear it's getting worse, like it went up a level. Is this what I have to look forward to every year in my 30s? I think I may explode if it gets any worse. Most days all I do is think about getting fucked. *le sigh* Such a hard life. Lols.
^^^^^ solve your libido problems.....

.... by getting married lmfao
^^^^^ solve your libido problems.....

.... by getting married lmfao Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Lols. No thank you. I actually like to have an active sex life.
Horny all the time is a sign of depression and or another medical condition or chronic relationship issue. Needing company and try new things is exploration due to a lull in current relationship sir. This is a quote from Harvard medical review.
  • RDC
  • 01-05-2017, 09:06 AM
It's called sex addiction and probably rather prevalent on this board, all around... Lol
^^^^ I'm tellin you

more cowbell
I thought I was the only one with that problem.lol.