Light up your sex life II

Well the jokes on me.

I was going at hot and heavy in MISH when she said O I'm Cumming! I reached up and hit the switch. I may have permanent hearing loss in my right ear as she SCREAMED, she managed to push me off, jump up and head to the Bathroom.

I turned on the lights and found a brown smear on the sheets. YEP I scared the shit out'a her. I can LMMFAO now, that's a day of playing around and about $88 Euros of parts gone to shit-so to speak. Obviously it's a good thing thing that I wasn't going for Greek!

Live and learn, or in my case live and fuck up. Main thing is I can laugh at myself. Life is too short to get too serious.

Carry On!
Good gosh! She probably thought someone was busting in, as opposed to just busting one.
I imagined several possible endings for this scenario ... having her shit herself wasn't one of them. Hopefully, you didn't run off your favorite.

Thanks for sharing! TTL
Shit Happens......
Heh...

Lol
I imagined several possible endings for this scenario ... having her shit herself wasn't one of them. Hopefully, you didn't run off your favorite.

Thanks for sharing! TTL Originally Posted by timetolive
No No my AFT stayed and used me more but said not to surprise her again-also stayed to get paid OF Course! I also drove her back to Barcelona in 112 minuites. Normal driving takes around 180 minutes but whos normal? LOL
Well the jokes on me.
..... and about $88 Euros of parts gone.....

Carry On! Originally Posted by loveitdou
Is that 88 or $.88?
Lmao ...
Is that 88 or $.88? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
88 Euros approx 92 US dollars, your question does not surprise me at all. LMAO
i wrote a macro
Well the jokes on me.

I was going at hot and heavy in MISH when she said O I'm Cumming! I reached up and hit the switch. I may have permanent hearing loss in my right ear as she SCREAMED, she managed to push me off, jump up and head to the Bathroom.

I turned on the lights and found a brown smear on the sheets. YEP I scared the shit out'a her. I can LMMFAO now, that's a day of playing around and about $88 Euros of parts gone to shit-so to speak. Obviously it's a good thing thing that I wasn't going for Greek!

Live and learn, or in my case live and fuck up. Main thing is I can laugh at myself. Life is too short to get too serious.

Carry On! Originally Posted by loveitdou
Oh my, Hon
Don't forget to write that review.
Well I don't write reviews when I get beat up by the girl. LMAO
i wrote a macro Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Bless you!
Thanks for the report back.
I will keep my lighting project to my outdoor patio deck landscaping.