Medical Emergency During Session

A fair number of people in the hobby have a significant other who is not aware of their hobby life. Since activities in our wonderful hobby usually involve a cardio workout, the possibility of medical issues could arise when trying to bust a nut. How would you handle the situation if your provider or customer develops a major medical emergency? Would you panic and bolt out the door and call 911 as you drive off? Roll the customer outside of your motel door and let housekeeping deal with him? I have personally seen hobbyist come into the ER half naked and unconscious. You get ahold of his wife and she is shocked to learn where he was found. Sometimes the provider comes with her customer to the ER which makes it worse when the wife arrives. How would you deal with a medical emergency during a session?
I recall a thread YEARS AGO (it seems) on this topic. You might do a search.

If the search terms don't get anything try: "paper in butt crack"!
I remember the thread LL. It's always a good reminder as new members have come on board.

I wouldn't dare leave a client alone. If I have to call 911 then that's what I'll do
I wouldn't dare leave a client alone. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
what if they involuntarily start shitting on themselves step outside and make the phone call huh... lol

OK jk...lol
Ughh! It's to early SC ....Lol
Been there, done that. Had one pass out in the hot tub on me, but I hauled him out and revived him. (Have a wee bit of medical training, and being a larger lass has advantages.) He was okay. Gentlemen with blood pressure and other issues, on medication, should be mindful mixing bubbling cauldrons, alcoholic beverages, and little blue pills.

I'm aware of the health of my longtime loyal regulars, just in case a problem arises. Most of mine are widowed or divorced, so yes, I absolutely would go to the ER with them.

Had another need emergency care at a hotel, his room, but I called the manager and 911, stayed with the fellow to monitor him 'til help arrived and he was loaded on a gurney to be taken down to the ambulance. I just said we had met online, he was coherent and in good hands, so I slipped away before anybody could get my name or ask more questions. He survived and was traveling, so no need for his family to have known that a woman was with him at the time.

Quite a conundrum; we hobbyists and hussies have to protect ourselves, but as human beings with mercy (I'd like to hope), we must make sure that the person suffering the medical episode gets the attention he/she needs quickly. For me, that trumps anything else that I might have to figure out later.
Ughh! It's to early SC ....Lol Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
In all seriousness if a client does have an emergency and you're forced to call 911 then Im of the opinion you should go through his wallet find out his personal info and then just tell the cops / emergency professionals you were having a basic affair. I know to some it sounds wrong but at that point hobby discretions go out the window. If you're asked to go to the hosipital for whatever reason and his wife shows up then either you'll know who he is or just make up a name and tell them you didn't know he was married and he gave you a false name. Either way the story is you were having an affair...nothing more nothing less...

or what Fancy said if you have time to do that.
Fuck their personal SO situation...do whatever you feel you need to do...the rest is their problem...
Fuck their personal SO situation...do whatever you feel you need to do...the rest is their problem... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Very true
Definitely call 911, get rid of any naughty evidence/toys etc., erase our texts,calls,
Monitor him & make sure he's okay.
When First Responders arrive & he's in good hands...
"I no speakie English or Spanish" and magically disappear from the scene.

I would hope if the situation was regarding me, they would do the same.
If possible, redress
When First Responders arrive & he's in good hands...
"I no speakie English or Spanish" and magically disappear from the scene.

I would hope if the situation was regarding me, they would do the same. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

yeah and this will be me when they arrive:

I once thought a gent was having a heart attack on my table, during the moment of truth.

It's always been a fear of mine, as well, lols.

However, should it ever happen (knock on wood) I would do the right thing and make sure they got the help they needed before I made my exit. I would hope they would do the same for me, should I ever need it.
If possible, redress Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
YEP, Leavin' naked, in your case, would cause traffic accidents!
One of our long gone providers used to have an IED handy because one of her clients had a MI and almost died.