Bareback in Dallas?

Was sitting in Houston thinking about a trip to Dallas and doing some research. When did People start offering Bareback and BBFS? As much as I hate covers I like knowing I am avoiding oozing pecker. I was even more shocked to see guys writing reviews talking about BB and even cream pies. Am I missing something here? Are they just kidding around?
you live in a cave?
I thought most dragons did...
LOL, I guess so. I have had it happen on accident a few times (broken covers and not noticing until pulling out), and once with Andy Maid when things got hot quick. She was in my lap (DFK) and pulled her panties to the side and slipped me in. Other than that pretty careful.
Lol - Lame attempt to put her on blast....not creative at all.

And no I don't believe this one. No serious person laughs at and cavalierly talks about it like this.
It is standard fare, especially in their AMPs, to seek out BBFS. Their DON list even calls out which girls allow CIP. Frankly, I'm not down with that kind of russian roulette and made it clear when I scheduled an Agency girl up there about 6 months ago. Also saw a spa girl but never got past the BBBJ.
  • ognob
  • 01-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Sounds like you're too naive to be trying to hobby anywhere.

That is if your're not trolling.

Was sitting in Houston thinking about a trip to Dallas and doing some research. When did People start offering Bareback and BBFS? As much as I hate covers I like knowing I am avoiding oozing pecker. I was even more shocked to see guys writing reviews talking about BB and even cream pies. Am I missing something here? Are they just kidding around? Originally Posted by thedragonlives
I thought most dragons did... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
that's pretty good

the odds reminds me about the blind squirrel
We have no idea what you are talking about or referring to....why don't you post some more details or a link to what you're referring to for everyone.....
I thinck it was Eve but not positive about that.
You would have to ask Adam.
We have no idea what you are talking about or referring to....why don't you post some more details or a link to what you're referring to for everyone..... Originally Posted by SNL9933
I didn't see ads in Dallas offering this. There was one lady who posted in Houston offering this not long ago. Suggest you post a link to all these ads you see so we know what you are referring to.
  • BEBEJ
  • 01-03-2017, 07:29 PM
its more common than you think lots of guys now a days ask for bbfs smh
Lol - Lame attempt to put her on blast....not creative at all.

And no I don't believe this one. No serious person laughs at and cavalierly talks about it like this. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Laughing at the cave comment, not at the subject

Not putting anyone on blast, this happened many years ago (almost 10) and she is long gone from Eccie and the hobby.
We have no idea what you are talking about or referring to....why don't you post some more details or a link to what you're referring to for everyone..... Originally Posted by SNL9933
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=bareback

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=bareback
ok...so a couple of providers openly advertise BB......that's their choice..big deal. No different than girls who advertise prostate play, CIM, etc..etc..

I think they just have the guts to advertise it. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who BB someone...i.e. FWB, Husband, Boyfriend, Pimp..etc...etc...as long as you protect yourself that's all that matters....