Cendell M

Glad some of you guys have had a good experience with her. Nothing but a disaster contacting her on 2 occasions for me. Angry phone calls each time.
Don't know what to tell ya bro, she has always had great TCB with me, fast, responsive and very polite and her sessions are great.
She is fantastic. Seen her many times with no issues.
Ty lovelys I'm very sweet with a little bitch side at times hmmm could've been, #1 Holidays busy for this whore so I extended my SPECIALS for those I couldn't see still extended until Sunday,#2 If I was such a rude WHORE first time what TARD would ever call again? Heh YMMV, DIDN'T DO SCREENING PROPERLY,OR COULD BE NONE of YOUR BUISNESS WHO ANSWER MY PHONE! I change my number not that it's your BUISNESS but I answer my phone this INDEPENDENT RUDE WHORE BAG! So to end this I DNT know you never heard of you and def will never see you I'm to SWEET TCB BCD with the lovelys that probably did my Screening correct! Ty you ALL above glad I could make your time fun welcome to revisit anytime,at Holiday Grandfather Clause...TOODLES,time to meet another lovely that's not nosey & polite ))) CENDELL M OVER AND OUT!
I've seen her PLENTY of times....... NEVER had any issues with this lovely...... Just FOLLOW her rules and Screening process and you'll be fine....

Just like any of the girls on here whom ask for certain screening processes.......

BTW.... have you read her requirements bro.......??? Send references from ladies you've SEEN in the past 6 months.... I guess you can't read or follow directions..... SMH......

Good luck......!

Ty lovelys I'm very sweet with a little bitch side at times hmmm could've been, #1 Holidays busy for this whore so I extended my SPECIALS for those I couldn't see still extended until Sunday,#2 If I was such a rude WHORE first time what TARD would ever call again? Heh YMMV, DIDN'T DO SCREENING PROPERLY,OR COULD BE NONE of YOUR BUISNESS WHO ANSWER MY PHONE! I change my number not that it's your BUISNESS but I answer my phone this INDEPENDENT RUDE WHORE BAG! So to end this I DNT know you never heard of you and def will never see you I'm to SWEET TCB BCD with the lovelys that probably did my Screening correct! Ty you ALL above glad I could make your time fun welcome to revisit anytime,at Holiday Grandfather Clause...TOODLES,time to meet another lovely that's not nosey & polite ))) CENDELL M OVER AND OUT! Originally Posted by Cendell M
English much?
English much? Originally Posted by Wakeup
wake up troll away!

Your such a key board killer, shit, talker!ALL EYES ON ME I bet your a puss tiny puss in real life ...Toodles!
I'm here to TCB not English classes I'll leave that to others to point out!!

IJS
Uh huh...
With the type of body men say she has, I'm confident she could type in Swahili and no one would care.
With the type of body men say she has, I'm confident she could type in Swahili and no one would care. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Thanks Brooke
Thanks Brooke Originally Posted by Cendell M