Best Way!

What is the best way?
1) same girl over and over again
2)different girls everytime
Everyone has their preference. Some gents like to meet a few ladies they enjoy and can trust, and stick with them to cut down on ymmv issues, the difficulty of screening, as well as just general safety issues.

Others, are like a kid in a candy store, and love to sample all the tasty goodies around. Can't say I blame them.
I go #2
There is no best way. It's about which option fits your desires.
I prefer to be somewhere in between. See a few ladies over and over.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-05-2017, 01:58 AM
When you find a keeper, keep her. Add in newbs to keep it interesting.
I'm reminded of a Martin Lawrence quip during a cable special some time ago:
I'd like to go down on each and every woman here tonight!
Me, I'm like a kid in a candy store here still, I want to taste every woman in [this] site!
I do have a favorite flavored lady or two that I have seen more than once, and plan to see again.
I'll leave you with this. I used to like candy when I was a kid, until I discovered girls, then I lost all interest in eating candy, because girls tasted sweeter!
What is the best way?
1) same girl over and over again
2)different girls everytime Originally Posted by loveboydodo
Different girls over and over again at the same time.

Variety for sure. I have few I repeat with, but even then it's never been more than 3 or 4 before another set of ladies attract me.
Little of both!
Okay, I know I'll likely be labeled a bitch for bringing this up, and I'll accept that gracefully, but I can't help it, as all of the threads the OP has started lately have me a wee bit concerned for him and the ladies he may visit off their responses to his topics. Everyone has a choice about the Hobby -- as long as everyone is informed.

Are you looking for a stable of BBFS girls to see over and over again, loveboydodo, just one, or intend to hop uncovered from bunny to hunny?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1058835556
Okay, I know I'll likely be labeled a bitch for bringing this up, and I'll accept that gracefully, but I can't help it, as all of the threads the OP has started lately have me a wee bit concerned for him and the ladies he may visit off their responses to his topics. Everyone has a choice about the Hobby -- as long as everyone is informed.

Are you looking for a stable of BBFS girls to see over and over again, loveboydodo, just one, or intend to hop uncovered from bunny to hunny?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1058835556
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Wow,Go girl!!!!!
I do both, I love my regulars and love to experience new ass.