FBSM rant

I have been seeing a certain girl for fbsm and she has gladly been 80/hr for fbsm bbbj finish. Today I get a text from her saying a guy showed her some reviews on eccie. She then tells me he told her that she should be charging 140 for what she is offering so she is raising her rates for the "extras". What kind of captain save a hoe white knight would ruin a good thing?
One looking for a discount or a free session
One looking for a discount or a free session Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
This is what I figure but damn. Why not just continue to enjoy it for 80 when said whore is perfectly happy at 80?
cut her off
This is what I figure but damn. Why not just continue to enjoy it for 80 when said whore is perfectly happy at 80? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

We will never understand a WKS logic
It's like going to Saltgrass and saying "Brennans charged me 50 for my new york strip so here is an extra 20, you guys should charge more".
I have been seeing a certain girl for fbsm and she has gladly been 80/hr for fbsm bbbj finish. Today I get a text from her saying a guy showed her some reviews on eccie. She then tells me he told her that she should be charging 140 for what she is offering so she is raising her rates for the "extras". What kind of captain save a hoe white knight would ruin a good thing? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Perhaps one who would like to decrease the amount of other men who see her?
This is what I figure but damn. Why not just continue to enjoy it for 80 when said whore is perfectly happy at 80? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Well, not like the cost of living has stayed the same. A provider is entitled to raise her rates in line with what the market will bear based on all sources of consumer information, but a big jump may cause her customers to look elsewhere. While $140 may be high to some for FBSM with BBBJ, $80 sounds low to others, depending upon how much time she spends making fellows happy. Don't want to take advantage of her innocence, do you, now?

Most ladies will "grandfather" their regulars in. How about you suggest a $100 compromise, since you have been so faithful?
Well, not like the cost of living has stayed the same. A provider is entitled to raise her rates in line with what the market will bear based on all sources of consumer information. While $140 may be high to some for FBSM with BBBJ, $80 sounds low, depending upon how much time she spends making you happy. Don't want to take advantage of her innocence, do you, now?

Most ladies will "grandfather" their regulars in. How about you suggest a $100 compromise, since you have been so faithful?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Fancy, what seems low to you may seem like a fair price to others. I am sure she will give me a "grandfathered" rate but that is not the point here. 140 is not a bad price for fbsm w bbbj depending on if it is cim and looks of the provider. The point is why would you walk into a business and offer more than what they are charging for anything. 80 has been a great price for her because I gladly tip her 40 and for 120 I get what I think is fair at 120 for her. The extra 40 makes her fell good because it.comes in the form of a tip instead of her going rate.
Fancy, what seems low to you may seem like a fair price to others. I am sure she will give me a "grandfathered" rate but that is not the point here. 140 is not a bad price for fbsm w bbbj depending on if it is cim and looks of the provider. The point is why would you walk into a business and offer more than what they are charging for anything. 80 has been a great price for her because I gladly tip her 40 and for 120 I get what I think is fair at 120 for her. The extra 40 makes her fell good because it.comes in the form of a tip instead of her going rate. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Sounds like you've treated her quite fairly. Either the other fellow was what Dorfy said, or someone who honestly thought she wasn't making what she was worth. Perhaps she's making the shift from FBSM to full service?

He may have been blowing smoke up her wahoo to curry favor and not actually have expected her to make a change. He might be surprised when she goes up on HIM, too.
$80 was a great deal, but eventually all good things come to an end. What bothers me more is some fucktard showing her reviews.
I guess I shouldnt be too surprised after seeing some of the talk that goes on here. Just sucks to lose a good thing
I tell whores to raise their rates all the time...

I can more than afford it, and I love to hear y'all whine about it...
Good for you WU. I too can afford the finer things in life but I am not a fool with my money just because I have it.
I'm happy to pay foolish money just to hear people whine about it...