Men of the board, need your help.

I'm getting the reviews on this board and the others caught up to date and it seems like more and more reviews are missing details in the ROS, links to their Showcases, even their names. I really don't have time to chase everyone that wrote a review and get the missing details. I can occasionally help but please don't count on me helping to finish the reviews.

I want to be able to give every review the thumbs-up for PA approval, just need you to pay a little attention to filling it out right.

Thanks yall!
  • Pmon
  • 04-24-2017, 11:22 PM
Thanks for raising awareness RL. I've noticed the same, and it's a pain in the ass for me to chase down into that should be provided in order to receive premium access. A big thank you to the guys who do it right.
I don't read ROS, not just because I don't have access, but I don't consider that any of my business, BUT, I have seen some Reviews where there were several activities listed that I thought were well worth what was paid, and a NO was given on Recommendations. I can't imagine why a guy would give a NO, when it appears the provider, (with what looked like to me), done a fair job for the price. I can only imagine what would bring that response. Stinky maybe? Then again, maybe I don't want to know.
Guitar, there's a number of reasons someone would give a NO recommendation and that's where the ROS really comes into play. When a guy gives a review, he needs to spell out the story so we can all see(the ones with PA) why there's a NO. The activities aren't the real story, sometimes those are the most worthless part of the experience.

I've even read some "YES" reviews but after reading the ROS decided that that particular lady wasn't for me. It's the whole package that gives everyone the best view of the session and lets each person decide for themselves if that is someone they would enjoy being with.
Yep.

Guitar, there's a number of reasons someone would give a NO recommendation and that's where the ROS really comes into play. When a guy gives a review, he needs to spell out the story so we can all see(the ones with PA) why there's a NO. The activities aren't the real story, sometimes those are the most worthless part of the experience.

I've even read some "YES" reviews but after reading the ROS decided that that particular lady wasn't for me. It's the whole package that gives everyone the best view of the session and lets each person decide for themselves if that is someone they would enjoy being with. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
+1

JaG