Alt right hero Richard Spencer encourages whites to go bareback

I agree with Spencer. He is a true hero. "idiocracy" the movie is becoming a reality. White people need to start fucking without condoms and having more kids. I have creampied hundreds of women. Im just doing my part to help save the white race...and the world as a whole.

“Contraception has been a great detriment because precisely the people who shouldn’t be using it are using it,” he said, after claiming that “smart people” — that is, white people — use contraception reliably and are less likely to need abortion. “We want smart people to have more children. I sometimes want smart people to be a little more reckless. Don’t plan. Don’t use a condom.”
Ignore the anti white propaganda in the article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b04b193362484b
WTF??
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2017, 08:56 PM
WTF?? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Beastie Allah Tea

Go fetch me a drink, boy!
I agree with Spencer. He is a true hero. "idiocracy" the movie is becoming a reality. White people need to start fucking without condoms and having more kids. I have creampied hundreds of women. Im just doing my part to help save the white race...and the world as a whole.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b04b193362484b Originally Posted by Beastie Allah Tea
is that you johnny?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b04b193362484b Originally Posted by Beastie Allah Tea
So what are you implying, there will soon be hundreds of kids carrying your genes? Let me suggest something, don't do us anymore favors, lol.

Jim
So what are you implying, there will soon be hundreds of kids carrying your genes? Let me suggest something, don't do us anymore favors, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I think he meant he's bare backing guys.
So what are you implying, there will soon be hundreds of kids carrying your genes? Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And they all say "Baaaaaaaa...." That's why he was snitchfuck's favorite poster.
  • WTF
  • 08-25-2017, 08:07 AM
I think he meant he's bare backing guys. Originally Posted by bambino

Awwwwww...you're in to being fisted! You are jealous you might miss out!

And they all say "Baaaaaaaa...." That's why he was snitchfuck's favorite poster. Originally Posted by lustylad
Sounds like the WacoKid is soon to be butt fucked.
That's why he was snitchfuck's favorite poster. Originally Posted by lustylad
So, guess who shows up? The "snitchfuck" himself.
So, guess who shows up? The "snitchfuck" himself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You just can't help yourself, can you?

Early onset?
  • WTF
  • 08-25-2017, 08:58 AM
So, guess who shows up? The "snitchfuck" himself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LexusLover making another introduction!

Remember your first snitch LL?

WTF ... vvvvvvv

The Spam Man!
  • WTF
  • 08-25-2017, 11:51 AM
LexusLover making another introduction!

Remember your first snitch LL?

Originally Posted by WTF
Wasn't "Beastie" Snitchfuck's newest favorite poster? Yep.