having more than 1 guy... hotwife question

can I ask this here? if not then delete please.

How many of you have participated in OR been interested in a hotwife type scenerio??

share thoughts or opinions or experiences...

I am thinking about hosting something similar soon...

please pm me if you prefer,rather than writing in open.

Educate me please
ok I have done this quite a few times..I was hoping to do something soon,but I needmore time to organize...so.I am planning something again,but cant do it till spring.

I really would like to know your experiences or thoughts on this
Dallas, I bet every man wishes his wife was as hot as you!! I hope we can work this out come springtime! I would LOVE to join in!!
Dallas,
Never have met you but I’m interested as well!
Like a real hotwife situation.....!!
yes a REAL hotwife situation... my hubby n I luv these as we have been in a " unique arrangement for over 35 years

now i will say hotwife is NOT same as cuckold!

google both and see
And they don't come any hotter than Dallas!!!
Love hotwife scenes!
Yeah, done it a few time. . . some of you here may remember
Completely understand the difference. No problems here.
I'm trying to understand the difference but having trouble getting it. Someone enlighten me please.
hotwife is a woman who is generally submisive, she fucks bulls with her husband approval and encouragement. The husband is usually a voyeur and enjoys to see his wife fuck, pleasure other guys or beeing satisfied by others. There are many varieties of hotwives, however in a hotwife relationship the husband is still the driving force behind thier sexual activities.

In a cuckold relationship, the cuckoldress has all the power, she chooses who and when she fucks and her cuck husband has nothing to say about it, he can be caged and he can also service the bull at their command, cuckolding is mostly a female leaded relationship. Cuckolding also extends beyond sexual life, a cuck usually does all the choirs of a woman thorough a day so that the woman has free time to fuck the bulls
Thanks Dallas you're a sweetie.
awwww youre welcome

i consider myself a unicorn among providers..
the devil broke the mold when he made me LOL