URL / Website: https://lake-charles.skipthegames.co...c/277897458506
City: Lake Charles
State: Louisiana
Address: Notel Off of I-10
Activities: CBJ, RCCG, CCG, doggie and mish
Hair Length and Color: Long blond to mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute, 5' 0"; pics are close but there's been wome weight gain since they were taken; nice littel C cups and a big bubble butt
Recommendation: Yes
Let me get this straight....she hustled the shit out of you, and you still gave her a yes?
She’s a definite “no”
I guess too bad. I had thought from just the abbreviated OP it was a solid session. I had previously tried a visit with her, but scheduling was off. Saw her in public a few yrs back and she was smoking.
  • RK2
  • 04-23-2021, 10:12 AM
Man, I was gonna take the chance on this one, so much so that I texted her for availability one night this week and no response. Texted her again the next night and no response.
Texted her a third day telling her that I was leaving and one more chance. She finally texted back with a half written text that made no sense. The lack of TCB and this review now there is no way I am taking the chance anymore with this one.
Blondie has always given mechanical service from the other reviews I've read. I seen her in public a couple of years ago. I was impressed by her looks.

I contacted her last month. We set a date up for a incall. She flaked on me at the last minute. Looks like she did me a favor. Thanks for the review.