Anyone?

I too would like to know
I have not, but the ad does not entice me. The comments look flowery and fake. Too much emphasis on her being honest. Real people don't write real comments like those.
Exactly. Plus there are at least three other strikingly similar ads up on rubmd each day with photos of a different lady & phone # on each All say downtown and all have the same virtual appointment offer BS and 10 fake reviews....
do a web reverse image search on the one of her wearing the black outfit looking at herself, where you can see her butt in the mirror's view.
quite a few webhits.

my simple deduction - snagged photos to get you to part with 250 dollars for a "massage" and handjob.

i may be wrong....
I'd say you are probably spot on pm. Thanks for the intel gents.
Illinois phone number

Not local...Snapchat virtual scammer

Read this review:

$180.00
@marlonLazo ... Her virtual session is so exited ������������... I just get subscribe on her Snapchat and we had the live 30min fun and she also added me to a premium, am seeing her contents till the next 30days ������ I’ll back to you after work baby , you’re so beautiful and wonderful with plain heart ♥️
It looks like the ad and “reviews” (which have now been turned off) all went through Google Translate. My guess is they created an ad and a bunch of fake reviews, then blocked any further reviews from being posted so guys who get scammed can’t report it.

This is such an obvious “no” for me that I’m surprised anyone would be fooled by it.