City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: 21-therapy.business.site
Activities: Nuru bbbj mpfs bb
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short stacked great mm tits pleasant round face ok flatish butt. In solid shape.
Recommendation: Yes
Shasha is amazing. I almost felt like I was in Japan and Shasha was a Japanese Geisha. Very pretty, very submissive but yet very horny. She also keeps saying thank you after I do something to her. I fuck her mouth, she says thank you. I DATY her, she says thank you. I fuck her pussy, she says thank you. Let's take care of her guys so she stays here longer.
Shasha is amazing. I almost felt like I was in Japan and Shasha was a Japanese Geisha. Very pretty, very submissive but yet very horny. She also keeps saying thank you after I do something to her. I fuck her mouth, she says thank you. I DATY her, she says thank you. I fuck her pussy, she says thank you. Let's take care of her guys so she stays here longer. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Always assholes out there that a few it up. She is a beautiful woman and be prepared to get upsold on BB. It happens every where.
That is a very good report
She is just like Susan. Very accommodating.
She is just like Susan. Very accommodating. Originally Posted by FleetDriver
Susan is a superstar. Looks like she has some competition in the same joint. Sasha has brought back good to the AMPs
Is this the same Shasha that was at exercise for a while this year?

Haven’t seen anyone mentioned her in a bit and I enjoyed my time with her
Might want to get tested. Evidently she is packing some kind of messed up heat.
Pro and Con summary is helpful
Might want to get tested. Evidently she is packing some kind of messed up heat. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
If that was true, then I, who see her every week, and a few, no, make that many, other guys would be experiencing it. I haven't...I haven't seen other reviews to match her volume of happy clients.

Thought for sure that the mods would have shut down posts that have no basis in reality.

Don't overlook the fact that the guy that "reported" it, said it happened over a month prior to his post. Anyone want to say, "Thanks for telling us all so late after-the-fact?"

I didn't believe it then and I still don't. That's why I ignored that post, and continue to see her.