Message to non-tippers at non-erotic places.

IMHO, it's rude to walk out of a massage place without tipping, simply because you did not get your happy ending. These establishments choose to obey the law. They should be tipped based on the level of services that are supposed to be delivered at this establishment. Do you tip your barber or waiter? Why? They didn't give you a hand job.If the massage is crappy, I agree. If they give a HE, tip more. I hear it too often from some very nice lawful ladies.
I always at least give .2 regardless of outcome - unless the massage itself is really terrible and they keep watching the clock, etc with no sense of customer service.

Those are rare exceptions, but for the most part, I usually get a decent massage and stretching for an hour and that is worth ar least a .2.
Agree
I always tip massages but tip culture at other business is out of control. The self checkout, Starbucks, Subway etc. It's out of hand matter of fact I went to the mall at bought a shirt last week and they asking for a tip up in there too lol

Off topic I know, but its only an American thing, its frowned upon in a lot of places in Europe, they will even give the tip back
A tip is just a way of business to pay employees less and pass off to the consumer. When I was asked to tip at Starbucks, I declined. When I went left, I googled the CEO's salary, dude making over $20M, miss me with all that, I digress lol
I’ll tip 20% if it’s a decent massage. If they suck at giving massages because they aren’t trained then sorry. Most places suck at massages at make up for that with HE, it’s just the game.
A lot of the massages really aren't that good.
I asked for a picante sauce for my taquito at Whataburger and they wanted a tip, lol

And I don’t think it’s rude not to tip, even though I do. Waiters and waitresses make two dollars an hour and depend on tips to survive, if MT’s made two dollars an hour, I’d feel bad for them. Nobody should be guilted into tipping anybody.
If it's a good massage, I'll tip very well. I've tipped $40 for 90 minute massage more than once. Those are the exception and not the rule.
Has there been an ongoing debate/discussion about guys not tipping. Did I miss that topic? I thought I check in here on the regular but never became aware of any posts where this was debated. I can't recall not one post where a guy has the general rule, no HE, no tip.

I agree with most here, if the massage is good I will tip. I even tip if it wasn't great. I don't have that mindset that if I didn't get a HE she can forget about a tip. I don't think anybody does. Or am I wrong?

I have seen post where guys were so disappointed with poor service or just tired of been haggled, that they just got off the table and walked out, without tipping. But that's a little different from receiving a massage and not tipping because of a missing HE.
Many times after a fairly good massage and a decent tip, if I come back better service and HE is offered as an upgrade. If the second time tip is generous the third time there is a discussion about the menu. Being generous in the suburban settings is usually paying off, because most customers are tipping very low and look for goodies for bargain prices.

If it is very legit,( super clean , sheets, no exposed areas then you know it is not gonna happen ) but the massage is very good and deeptissue, they deserve the tips.
Many times after a fairly good massage and a decent tip, if I come back better service and HE is offered as an upgrade. If the second time tip is generous the third time there is a discussion about the menu. Being generous in the suburban settings is usually paying off, because most customers are tipping very low and look for goodies for bargain prices.

If it is very legit,( super clean , sheets, no exposed areas then you know it is not gonna happen ) but the massage is very good and deeptissue, they deserve the tips. Originally Posted by Dragonfly2
Concur completely Dragon. At sub-amps, the tip is a sign that you are willing to accept more, not expect, but respectfully request more. I will tip first, (frowned upon by many mongers), to let her know at the very beginning that I fully appreciate any of her kind considerations. Many times, we're at L3 by the 3rd or 4th visit. The early generous tip will have L2 and DATY in just 1 or 2 sessions. DFK is another story. Amazing how they might offer the pussy, but don't want to kiss.
And often, it is don't tell, the owner will fire me.

The really legit places refuse the generous upfront tip, so I know I won't be rubbin' calves and thighs while she works on me.
Texoma, has that ever backfired on you? Give a generous tip upfront and just receive a regular massage?
Generous upfront starts low for first session, but it will be 20-30 higher than typical. If it makes her warm up to me, the massage is short, and the intimate touching begins. If there is no additional activity, then yes, I am out 20-30.

It also means we are not negotiating. It is an unspoken request for a little bit more service. If you are discussing sex in exchange for money, she could be wary about LE activity, and therefore resistant.

I, for one, hate discussion and negotiating. It makes the sex mechanical. I like how it feels when it has a natural progression, kinda like when you're on a first date, and you are both feeling each other out as to how far can you go the first time, and then the second, etc. I will let my tip do the talking, and then the ball is in her court, as to what to give me. Just another approach to sub-amp living.
Ok thanks. I thought maybe you gave a $ hoping for something but 20-30 sounds better.