City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://www.michikospa.com/
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short just over 5 ft, cute, enough ass to grab onto. Thicker body but sexy
Recommendation: Yes
  • jkk
  • 08-20-2023, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the review. Now I know who not to see at michiko.

and thank you for making things so obvious.
Thanks for the review. Now I know who not to see at michiko.

and thank you for making things so obvious. Originally Posted by jkk
I guess that is an interesting perspective of a fellow monger that can afford to do what you and I can't do. He has many visits and provides honest reviews. I have often read a review, visited the lady, and experienced even more than what Dark reported.

Through the years, if you had been here for many years, you will find his reviews from Studios, AMPs, Asian encounters, (as in go to Thailand and enjoy).

You may think his reviews are hyperbole. I have learned that they often understate the pleasures that were provided.

I like Michiko alot because of no-upcharge ladies. If that is not a major factor in your selection process, so be it, and go elsewhere. Enjoy your sessions at other locations, and I will use Dark's reviews to help with my future appointments.
I enjoy the ladies at Michiko, I like the flat rate no upcharge for BBFS. I’m not really into covered service and normally won’t repeat. If check my profile I’ve reviewed other places, several studio visits as well as seeing 2 studio ladies regularly. As far as me being compensated I don’t see an Asian studio compensating a black guy for promos, Asians usually stay to their own. From what I see there are a few of us that have small convo on these threads. You’re welcome to ignore me. FYI Houston and Odessa I regularly visit Amps that are UTR. you’re welcome to ignore me.
In that case shouldn't this review have been a "No"?
In that case shouldn't this review have been a "No"? Originally Posted by Hogleg69
Many mongers only do covered service, I may not repeat with a cover, but the service is good, and I can’t fault her for her preference. Overall a good time. That is why I said yes.
  • jkk
  • 08-21-2023, 07:42 AM
cave ides actorum
cave ides actorum Originally Posted by jkk
Not really sure what that means