BBBJCIM---What the Hell?

Ladies, what does BBBJCIM really mean when it comes to the Providers? Does it mean mouth ajar and a bit of tongue action as the stuff pours out of your open mouth? Or does it mean lips clamped tightly around the shaft as the dude give you some good 'ol fashioned "fill 'er up!" service? I've had some (not many!) that'd go ahead and swallow it down but, being way too visual for my own good, once I've finished it's my particular kink to watch it run out the lady's mouth and down my happy pole.
I personally cannot wait to see some of the responses to this.

I thinks it depends on how much and postion. It also depends on the guy and how they react and what they say and body language. Whether it is to the back of the throat or running out of the mouth, it is CIM.

Now if you bring NQNS into the mix, that is whole different story.
Well said Summer. You always make it fun!!!!
Cheers!
Lips on, clamped or not, running out or not = CIM.

Lips on, clamped, holding or swallowing while continuosly pumping = heaven
Gia Stevens poured it all over my leg once. It was a mess, lol. I guess she didn't have the "Lips on, clamped" part down very well!!
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

I provide a true GFE so its what you want.CIM is apart of a BBBJ in my book.Come see!
TrulySummer if you need any extra practice on BBBJCIM please let me know.
TrulySummer if you need any extra practice on BBBJCIM please let me know. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
Anytime Bob, a girl can never have to much practice...
That someone with 479 posts on a hobby board would pose this question at all gives me pause (I look at stats and think troll), but when I see the review count the focus becomes sharper. Yes, Virginia, some lasses swallow.
I just think tcxcby6 has to be the most sexual inquisitive guy in the world. It seems like every time I log on to this site, he has a new thread for a question....Either he is curious as hell with the many threads he has started or he is trying to set a record for most threads started........Regardless, I give the guy credit for having no shame in his search for sex questions/answers.
That someone with 479 posts on a hobby board would pose this question at all gives me pause (I look at stats and think troll), but when I see the review count the focus becomes sharper. Yes, Virginia, some lasses swallow. Originally Posted by SirThomasTew

Yes, STT, I stand guilty of being a regular poster on this site. But, then again, I'm also someone that enjoys striking up conversations with people, many that I'm meeting for the 1st time (oftentimes the wives of men that would rather sulk and mumble than participate) and shaking my head in disappointment at others who find it more rewarding to criticize than contribute.

I note you have a grand total of 73 posts? Wow. I stand in awe. [Bowing repeatedly in your Holy presence as I walk backwards from the room).
I just think tcxcby6 has to be the most sexual inquisitive guy in the world. It seems like every time I log on to this site, he has a new thread for a question....Either he is curious as hell with the many threads he has started or he is trying to set a record for most threads started........Regardless, I give the guy credit for having no shame in his search for sex questions/answers. Originally Posted by Joe Smith

Sorry my posts don't interest you Joe. I'd love to see you post a line of inquiry now and then so that the board continues to have a lively dialogue. However, in the absence of posts from you, STT or others that prefer to take shots rather than contribure to the board's longevity I'll just keep coming up with topics. If you don't like the topics please block my posts. Mods, I presume there's some way he can do that if he's truly interested in not seeing any of my questions or comments?
I was asking myself the same question a couple of days ago.
I agree with TrulySummer. If you do a CIM then it's just that. The eh hem "presentation" or "performance" can vary in numerous ways.

IMO it shouldn't be a question of what it means to providers, but more so the communication between yourself and the provider. During the experience it does help to talk through certain acts.

For example, sometime during your activity she could say something like, "umm I can't wait for you cum. I'd like for you to put it right in my mouth. I'm just not sure if I should let it drip out down my chin and onto my breasts or just suck you dry and allow it to flow down my throat. Which would you like or do you have something else that’s naughty in mind?”

Now that is just one scenario of which there are many. You as the male can also dictate what you'd like. Believe me, ladies do appreciate that. Especially if you two are still getting to know each other. It takes a lot out of the guessing game. Not everyone enjoys the same acts.

Bottom line:
Great communication = Great experiences
/\
|
|

poster above provides "great experiences"