Absolutely

Besides being highly malleable in the bang bus, is she picky about her clients?
Why do you care , she will not see you SOB ?
SOB is a dumbass, but I have other friends that are too. You are mistaken thinking I am he. Abs did pm him looking for a date, but he was not so dumb as to not figure out it was a scam to get him to your greasy bang bus. I myself will not fuck a NLB.
What, pray tell, is a bang bus?
Sorry you gave yourself away when you said DIE HARD PMed . I would know that now wouldn't I ?
  • Qziz
  • 12-06-2012, 11:45 AM
So we have a banned member back on a troll account running down a retired provider who despite being retired/unavailable comes back every so often to flame another member who is going back and forth with said troll account.

Did I miss anything?
So we have a banned member back on a troll account running down a retired provider who despite being retired/unavailable comes back every so often to flame another member who is going back and forth with said troll account.

Did I miss anything? Originally Posted by Qziz

Absolutely not!
Q , give me a break , I'm trying to hit 5000 by next weekend . And then pass Whispers by spring ! Only in half the time , so I'll be the biggest post HO in Austin !
rocker, I gave nothing away. SOB said die hard pmed him recommending Abs. part of the nefarious plan no doubt. Gee, why are you and she no longer friends?
Good question , if you find out let me know .
Nefarious plan huh ? Hahahahahaha !
Q , give me a break , I'm trying to hit 5000 by next weekend . And then pass Whispers by spring ! Only in half the time , so I'll be the biggest post HO in Austin ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Sixx has been quiet lately , but damn I forgot about the ALL TIME BIGGEST !
In a closed thread, Space called me a troll. Isn't that disrespecting members, and pointable? Space please point yourself accordingly. Thank you. Maybe I should snitch him out to Chica. Rocker, you may rebut (rebutt?) this as you seem to be the only one on my level. How does that feel?
We've seen how I respond to being pointed , I don't recommend it ! Space always wins ! Homer tried it , and is nowhere to be seen now ! And I'm on a very short leash these days , well at least till mid January , then I can raise hell again ! Luckily I have a place to vent now , away from prying eyes ! Now the question that begs to be answered is , are you rising to my level , or am I sinking to yours ? Possibly vice versa , I'm confused ?
That was some funny shit Q!! Lmao!