I think I am going to get the TSFM session of a lifetime with ShortKakes and Dallasrain

I hope this works wish me luck! What would you do if you had a chance to be involved in a dream date like this? I know I can't wait and have some ideas but I am game to try anything so give me some ideas.
Hope it works out, I know we tried to make it happen in Texas, and just havent been able to get us a sexy Bi TS.............
wooohooo I am so excited KC babe!!! Time to srat brainstorming!! {I am gonna chat with her tomorrow}

Ideas????
The classic is the "man in the middle" which I have only enjoyed with a girl waring a strap on but it was great for all parties. You are in the middle inserted into Dallas Rain (I like the sound of that) as ShortKakes is inserted into you (I would like the sound of that if the pronoun was personnel). Try it with DR on the edge of the bed, MISH, you play Bend Over Boyfriend and make sure ShortKakes rubs her boobs on your back Dallas I was inserted in my buddy Jacxxx and Lindsey Lacy was pounding me, Jacxxx was screaming in pleasure "cause she could feel LL thrust into me.... you are going to have fun girlfriend....er, I think I have to take care of myself.....
You'll have a great time. Trust me. And when I find a provider willing to participate in one, I'll be calling TS Shortkakes.

MF
*giggles* should be LOADS of fun!!!!
Damn I am sorry I missed you before you moved
Oh the possibilities!!!
wooohooo Luck---I luv the way you think!

Ms.Athena when I get back there in late summer......game on baby!
How about we get Ms Athena up here to join the party???
yeah Ms a...come on baby!!
How about we get Ms Athena up here to join the party??? Originally Posted by kcsaab
I would welcome Ms. Athena. C'Mon Mistress come show me I have been a bad SUB boy.
Damn you sure know how to temp a girl.........I would love to be part of a MTF, and AE my naughty lil boy...Your time is cuming.......Now back the corner!
Yes MY Mistress. As you command.