URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Latinas-V-I-P
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westheimer near Hillcroft
Activities: BBBJ, FIV, multiple/mutually fun activities, COB
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Light skin, beautiful face and smile, great ass, very pretty and a ton of fun. very playful.
Recommendation: OMG Yes
May have to try her out alot of good things i read about her
  • ws6
  • 11-22-2018, 01:36 PM
“Beautiful face” Not beautiful at all. Let’s be honest guys please! otherwise others like me take your word for it and end up seeing women that we are not attracted too and wasting money. She’s a 6 at best face wise. Her performance is as advertised though, but it’s hard to stay hard when you’re not attracted to her at all.
Originally Posted by nu24/7
She is GORGEOUS!
“Beautiful face” Not beautiful at all. Let’s be honest guys please! otherwise others like me take your word for it and end up seeing women that we are not attracted too and wasting money. She’s a 6 at best face wise. Her performance is as advertised though, but it’s hard to stay hard when you’re not attracted to her at all. Originally Posted by ws6
I’ve seen Angela twice and, IMHO, think Angela is one of the most beautiful Latinas I’ve ever met. I put Angela up there with Zafiro and Venus. Every one of Angela’s reviews comment on her beauty.
Just keep in mind the old saying, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Simple as that or else this discussion of “beauty” would go one & on.
I have several friends that I talk to almost daily. When it comes to who is attracted to someone facially nothing holds more true than WALDT.

Best you can do is to ask for a face pic once you pass screening or walk if you are not attracted to someone. But if you go in to see someone that you want to find pretty based on another’s word then you have only yourself to blame.
Angela is very attractive. She's no supermodel but she is pretty and sexy.
Beauty is very subjective. But comparisons may help.
If you think tall Bella (LP) is an 8 then Angela is too.
If you think Venus is beautiful, you will think Angela is too.
If you think Mia (From LP years ago) was beautiful, then Angela will be too.
If you're looking for a fashion model, good luck at these prices.
I would say that her overall looks, skill and performance outrates any provider out there right now. But thats just me, I'v only been doing this for about 10 years so I'm still learning.
Wow. Good shit EccieFun4u....

IMO - I don't find myself looking at a girl's face and that's ALL I find attractive about her. Some do. I don't. It's the WHOLE package that makes a difference to me. Personality, attitude, IOP, "zest for life", physical beauty... Angela has all just listed.

Fuck - we're lucky the girls don't have a site where they rate us.... LOL Although, they probably do with each other... BTW - I think they rate us on the stuff listed above too...

I've got some great pics of this beauty. I'm likely to pull the trigger on a review soon...

A'Man
It is very subjective. I always thought Cristi from a while back was very attractive, others rated her maybe a 5. I look at it this way: if I’m attracted, great. If not, I’ll just look at the top of her head and then her back. It’s all good.
Great points being made here. I think everything is relative.
Angela is very attractive. She's no supermodel but she is pretty and sexy. Originally Posted by shankee the prodigal
I agree with you, don't know how others feel but she is very attractive to me. As well as being a really good provider.