Clearing up some confusion about my involvement/association with RisqueBB.

Firstly, I would like to emphasize that I am NOT working with Marco. Years ago -when I was brand new- yes, I was a Mint girl. I have been independent for quite some time now. There's nothing like being your own boss!

I believed that RisqueBB was simply another advertising venue. I have since asked to have my profile removed and no longer use the e-mail associated with that account. Should you desire to contact me, you can call/text me at 512-994-0065 or you can reach me via e-mail at celesta512@gmail.com I can't always answer my phone and I'm really not supposed to text while I'm at my real world job, but I promise I WILL get back to you as soon as possible.

In regards to the Domain, One of our own recently retired and close friend Mallory was kind enough to make this space available to a select few. However, after all of this drama, I will no longer be using the Domain and will be getting my own location. Stay tuned!

Love,
Celesta
Never met you. But I remember your showcase.
question:
Are you still a member of RisqueBB? (even though your profile is removed)
Do you post profiles of ECCIE contacts on RisqueBB?
One more small nagging thingy..
Isnt that a Marco phone number in your sig line?

Just askin
Celesta, you are a very nice young lady that seemed to get caught up in a pissing match between me and Marco. I could go on all day about how I feel about Marco, Mint, RBB but I have decided to drop it! My ECCIE handle, description plastered on the site speaks for itself. The consequences of this will be felt by those involved. As I understand it Marco is banned and I am not interested in talking about some one who can not come forward and defend himself.

One thing that came of this is that I have reexamined how I publish reviews. Even though I ALWAYS secured permission to give out as much detail as possible, I have come to the realization that doing so is really unnecessary. The objective in reviewing should be to publish valuable accurate information to help hobbyist make informed decisions on whether to schedule an appointment and in turn sing the praises of providers of your caliber. But the last thing anyone should be doing, including me is publish information that could cause negative consequences for the provider. Celesta, once again I apologize for the misunderstanding. You are a sweet, wonderful beautiful young lady and I wish you the best.

Respectfully,

SL
ill see celesta as soon as she can prove she is no longer affiliated with RBB.
  • Inigo
  • 01-24-2012, 01:02 AM
With all respect, I'll see Celesta ANYTIME. I've seen her a couple of times already and she is just perfect. On top of all the great things that are already in her reviews, she has the sweetest heart and smile, and really makes you feel special - she's absolutely my ATF; I wish I could afford her every DAY! (how do you guys DO it?!)
  • Vyt
  • 01-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Please don't bump thread drama over 30 days old.