State: Louisiana
Address:
Activities: lackluster massage, awkward nuru, HE
Hair Length and Color: Brown/long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Husky with nice size tits
Recommendation: No
That girl shoots me a text or two every week asking me if I need a massage. I was planning to eventually see her, but you saved me some money. I’m generally looking for a real massage first. When I checked out her FB Page, it looked like she actually had formal massage training.
If she did, she didn't apply it during my session. She was texting me also, which if you take a step back and think with your big head is a pretty good indication she's not very good at this massage thing. lol If she were, she'd have multiple recommendations on here and her skills would sell themself. I saw one bad review a long time ago but the pic she sent me was cute so I decided to TOFTT.
I still don't have the access that I expected to have after writing this review. Have things changed? I was under the impression that a valid written report earned you 6 weeks of premium access.
Takes longer to get premium access now. I’d give them 2 days then email mods.
I was hesitant from texts. She said she doesn’t advertise anymore, just relies on repeat customers. But she’s never seen me and texts pretty regularly.
I've been told my submission does not meet the criteria because it is missing the provider's contact info (504-641-7629). Will this suffice? I cannot go back and edit the original post, perhaps the moderator can. Should I include name and address as well?
I, like you,put more emphasis on the massage; if I can make a recommendation, give Ava a try (504-320-8753)...she's not very attractive, but she is a skilled, experienced masseuse who knows how to use her big saggy tits, hands and (according to a friend who booked with her based on my recommendation) mouth