Dead or Alive???

Having WEEKLY FUN in NETX!! But nothing I can share ... sorry guys!!
I have a special offer for the first female to reply to this post!
I’m still around.. not doing much though. Honestly it’s just not feasible anymore. I did see Leslie Ann smith when she was in town last month. Nice experience, no review. The hobby for me has changed so much .. there are not as many travelers that come to town any more that spark my interest. Those that do come are 400-1000 are out of my budget. If I do the 400 it’s because I’ve got the blue balls and just absolutely have to see someone. Now days if you reach out to a neighbor girl in Longview or Tyler it’s a cost plus expenses when in my prime the girls were good with the flat rate… I’ve tried seeking arrangements those that are eye catchers want 1000k which is more than the professional, I have no idea , where they got that idea. Others that are new to the game you can get them on board but once they wise up… it’s a money grab across the board. I don’t post much when I don’t have premium access. So in my humble opinion,the law, economics , and greed has fucked the game up.
I just like getting on here when I know I'm coming to town especially so I can try and spark someone's interest or attention and ultimately I want to keep this site very much alive.
I know it sounds crazy but some of the time I don't feel like reaching out to them I want them to reach out to me. It is that whole psychological feeling wanted kind of thing.
I'll be the first to break up this sausage fest!
I love having a provider on top.

HID (21-HID)
Still here lurking in the shadows.
you would think with the economy being as it is things would be more active with more providers needing rent and gas but does not seem so. There are still some good regulars I see in SBC when I visit. Have not been reviewing alot as most are repeats. I did find one good one here in Texas which I will review later. One has said she would be here tomorrow which I hope comes through. Sure not like the old days. However it does feel good to have some funds that I now spend on me rather than the ladies. Happy hunting guys.
🤙💪😎
Present
I’m still alive and kicking. The hobby has definitely changed over the past few years and not in a good way unfortunately.
Still alive. Sure has been kinda boring though.
I’m still around.. not doing much though. Honestly it’s just not feasible anymore. I did see Leslie Ann smith when she was in town last month. Nice experience, no review. The hobby for me has changed so much .. there are not as many travelers that come to town any more that spark my interest. Those that do come are 400-1000 are out of my budget. If I do the 400 it’s because I’ve got the blue balls and just absolutely have to see someone. Now days if you reach out to a neighbor girl in Longview or Tyler it’s a cost plus expenses when in my prime the girls were good with the flat rate… I’ve tried seeking arrangements those that are eye catchers want 1000k which is more than the professional, I have no idea , where they got that idea. Others that are new to the game you can get them on board but once they wise up… it’s a money grab across the board. I don’t post much when I don’t have premium access. So in my humble opinion,the law, economics , and greed has fucked the game up. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
I'm with you, searching for alternatives myself due to GPS. Not that I blame the ladies for the increase but ... id say most guys play at a lower price point now a days. Bidenomics in full swing 🙄
Haven’t been very active lately but still alive.
Eye still have my eyes on you all. Keep hobby in and posting about it and thank you everyone for your contributions.
MM