QZit opinion about God and Trump and the pandemic

According to the deep-thinking news hounds at Q Zit, the pandemic was sent to earth by God to reveal the glaring inattention to detail and managerial shortcomings of Donald Trump. I know it’s been a costly pandemic, collapsing so many economic conditions in this nation and the world. There have been some deaths and serious infections, too, and the influx of covid cases has stacked up many hospital ICU facilities, creating problems for patients with other maladies. But we’ve come to understand that the so-called hoax is real, and wishing it away won’t work. The Pence task force is a farce. I think Q Zit is right. What do others think?
Yea okay ,,,,,,
Yee hawwww it’s rapture time!
But wait I’m suuuch a believer why am I still here?
According to the deep-thinking news hounds at Q Zit, the pandemic was sent to earth by God to reveal the glaring inattention to detail and managerial shortcomings of Donald Trump. I know it’s been a costly pandemic, collapsing so many economic conditions in this nation and the world. There have been some deaths and serious infections, too, and the influx of covid cases has stacked up many hospital ICU facilities, creating problems for patients with other maladies. But we’ve come to understand that the so-called hoax is real, and wishing it away won’t work. The Pence task force is a farce. I think Q Zit is right. What do others think? Originally Posted by Muy Largo

no. this has nothing to do with god.

CCP china sent it.
  • oeb11
  • 10-24-2020, 03:52 PM
it is ok - Mole - God still has a plentiful supply of Comrade Xi led liberals - enough to plague the entire world for decades to come, unfortunately!
it is ok - Mole - God still has a plentiful supply of Comrade Xi led liberals - enough to plague the entire world for decades to come, unfortunately! Originally Posted by oeb11

More Trumptards trust Xi
More Trumptards trust Xi Originally Posted by matchingmole
Curious how you figure that, considering he's backing ya boy Joe.

I thought the trumptards liked Putin because of the "election interference", though it's really hard to call it that when it's just showing the corrupt and illegal bullshit the other side was doing.
More Trumptards trust Xi Originally Posted by matchingmole
dimwit mentality
Joeys thinks his running against George Bush , and 2019 tweeted about the planed pandemic ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????