I'm Sorry, Who?

Hey guys and dolls, how are ya?

I'm well. I just got a text from a fellow provider asking for a client reference. I am always happy to give references. Anytime I can help a dude get some pussy and a girl get some money, it does my heart good.The thing is, most girls come to me with a clients name, number, and/or email address and ask me to verify him. I do not keep records of client's information so how the hell am I suppose to know who she is talking about?

I do not keep records so clients are guaranteed discretion. If I don't know it, I can't tell it. If a client I have seen before calls me again, I remember him easily. All of my clients are valuable to me and I appreciate them choosing me whenever they do.

but...

If I have seen a guy less than 3 times, it is HIGHLY unlikely I can identify him by name. If he is not my regular, no way I will remember his number. Email is a little easier, but not that many clients contact me directly through email.

so...

John at 222-222-2222 is not gonna ring any bells.

Guys if you think you might use a girl as a reference in the future, let her know before hand. If someone tells me during a session they might want to use me as a reference, I give them a code word to give to providers to give to me. That way, as soon as they say it, you are on my mind like you just left.

I realize that guys do not always know, or be thinking about needing a reference in the future so they do not ask during the session. That is perfectly fine, but before you give someone my number and call me a reference, please make sure I am aware of it. Shoot me a text or a good old fashioned phone call to let me know you are including me on your list of references. That way it will be quick and easy to give you an A-OK.

I care about the safety of my fellow providers so I will not give a reference unless I am 100% sure of who you are.

If I do not know I am your reference, I am not your reference.

Happy Hobbying!!
At least let the reference know you are about to give out her name as a reference. Make sure its OK with her and she remembers you .
ma'am, i'll do anything you say!
You would remember the taint tickling I offer.
I probably would Pyramider, but you can never be too sure...

Damn, that post was long! Bottom line, let a bitch know before you list her as a reference. Makes the whole verification process easier.
I know. I know.
Morgan

Is yours the general sentiment about references?

I guess I think too much about it.

The ones whose references I use, i tend to revisit out of courtesy for allowing me to use them as a reference and well of course the sex.

Thank you for your post

Have a good day
Bottom line, let a bitch know before you list her as a reference. Makes the whole verification process easier. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
This is why I love P411. It just makes the whole thing so much easier.

The ones whose references I use, i tend to revisit out of courtesy for allowing me to use them as a reference and well of course the sex. Originally Posted by slow_and_low
I do the exact same thing.
Slow and Low,

I am not saying that I do not like giving references, as a matter of fact, I said I DO LIKE GIVING REFERENCES

Anytime I can help a dude get some pussy and a girl get some money, it does my heart good. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
I am not saying anything bad or wrong and I am not criticizing anyone. I think this happens quite often and other providers have had this same thought. I do not keep records of names and numbers, so that is rarely enough information for me to give a confident reference.

All I am saying is that it makes it so much faster and easier when a client calls me and gives me a heads up when they are using me. That way I do not have to ask the provider to get additional information from you. It is a waste of her time to do that.
All I have to do is describe my 1.3" of dangling death and the ladies remember me. I know it because I can usually hear the laughter over the phone.
Wow!
The chewbacca costume I wear to appointments tend to make me quite memorable. I haven't really had an issue with references.
Oh don't be modest pyramider. You know your dick is a solid 2 inches.
  • shlub
  • 01-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Excuse me, Kayla. I think you may be confusing clients. I am the one with the two inches of swinging spam.
Oh don't be modest pyramider. You know your dick is a solid 2 inches. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Hello, if you recall in my last review that I sent you I mentioned my 1.5". You promptly corrected me to 1.3". I then
measured my pecker and damnit ... SHE WAS RIGHT! I am always the last to know.